BAYED - Official Thread

Sheesh, No Good Deed Goes Unpunished around this place. :confused:

I think as a newer member here I would have to say the appeal of getting something for free was enticing but the info here is what keeps me coming back every day. I think the BAYED is a great way to give to all the members here and I can't imagine the time it must take to collect, draw and send all this stuff.
You have a great site with good members and that in itself is an accomplishment.

I'll go wipe my nose now

I no more than got my new Be The DeCoy home and my wife just had to try it on. This could be the start of new women's fashion. :D

Thanks again Big Fin...very excited to try it out.

Attachments

• Antelope Buck.jpg
    Antelope Buck.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 166
Thats pretty cool but i think you should get her a doe in heat one.....then you can wear the buck one...you can play it out from there............LMAO!

Next thing you know, Tate will be wearing that to school.

"Makes me want to move to Froid" ahh cmon...you cant move there....your kids would turn out all screwed up..... ;0)

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Thanks Big Fin for all you do. I don't have a lot of posts, but I offer answers or help to other Hunttalkers when I can. I have gotten a wealth of information from this site and from the other Hunttalkers. I want to thank everyone for making this a great site. The BAYED is a great contest and seems more than fair to me. It must take a ton of time to put it together and to run it, not to mention shipping all the prizes. Plus talking to sponsers to get prizes and the cost of shipping. They are all great prizes too. How can people complain when they have a chance to get something for free?

I no more than got my new Be The DeCoy home and my wife just had to try it on. This could be the start of new women's fashion. :D

Looks like the rut might still be going on in Belgrade:D Lucky sucker

...its crazy, I found this scent on the internet called "smells like a diamond" and it doesn't matter what time of year it is...even starting to attract the neighbors. :)

Ha Ha Ha Ha! Sad part is she would be the best dressed gal at the Ponderosa Bar & Grill on any given Saturday night. Scobey folk got STYLE!!!!!! :D

Hey congrats to all the winners latley looks like there has been some great prize's given out. I have been really busy last couple of weeks. Thanks again to Big Fin for all this, its quite awsome. Thats a NICE use of the decoy hat!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back