Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

BAYED - Official Thread

Tomorrow is the TightSpot Quiver. The best quiver you can find, made right here in the good old USA.

If you are interested in a quiver, check out the link:

TightSpot Quiver

Man these are all great prizes. Thanks for everything you do Fin. How many total prizes are you giving out? Seems like this could go on awhile with if people keep on missing out on their prizes.

Nothing like a lurker to win the cool prizes...Wow...Congrats Basser? I think we need to change the criteria...LOL

Last edited:
I think I have too many posts and spend too much time on the sight to win anything...lol

I agree...most people being drawn hardly have any posts and as far as I'm concerned don't meet the criteria...I'm sorry...it's just me I guess. It's not that I want anything, but do a search on any of the people drawn and most of them....well do the search for yourself.

..most people being drawn hardly have any posts and as far as I'm concerned don't meet the criteria...I'm sorry...it's just me I guess.

It is not a preference point system in place here. Posts on Hunt Talk are not the equivalent of Colorado elk points as it relates to the BAYED.

If it was, Mooise would have the backpack, Jose would have the CDS, Buzz would have the Kenetreks, Schmalts, Oak, Bugler, Greenhorn, and a few others would take home the rest of the prizes.

You need to have met certain criteria. After that, it is all random.

Sheesh, No Good Deed Goes Unpunished around this place. :confused:

Any archery equipment would help my cause. Look honey I won this now I have to buy a bow...hehe.

I just received the Leupold CDS scope in the mail. I just got a new custom barrel in .260 Rem and I think that they will make a great combination.

Thanks again for the opportunity.

I agree...most people being drawn hardly have any posts and as far as I'm concerned don't meet the criteria...I'm sorry...it's just me I guess. It's not that I want anything, but do a search on any of the people drawn and most of them....well do the search for yourself.

Sorry you don't feel I meet your criteria to win a prize that Big Fin has so graciously offered up for people to come visit his site and try out products donated to him. But if I wouldn't have met your criteria to win such a prize then you surely wouldn't have been eligible either, so I don't know why you would be complaining :confused:

Thanks again BF. Looking forward to your stinky, four year old boots to show up on my doer step :D

Don't be an bunch of ingrates! Sounds like dealing with my kids here. Take them to McDonalds as a treat and suddenly they expect it every time you go to town. Makes me want to move to Froid or somewhere remote so that they appreciate the treats. Chasing tumbleweeds for fun for a couple years should do the trick. No offense to my Eastern Montana friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back