AZ Results Up.

The benefits of being an AZ resident.

I hope I notice when those, ahem, benefits begin to kick in. :( It's hard to believe how many times I've gotten skunked in my home & native state.

I guess AZ G&F is saying I can shove my new bow up my back side.

Congrats to those who pulled a tag. Bring home a monster.

There should be a law against posting you drew, without stating what tag/unit. The tagless among us are having to live vicariously! In my case up until Utah awards me my richly deserved desert sheep tag.

Stan, thanks for the lucky text message (good talking to you again, too). I drew a 4A archery bull tag for September (going solo) ...

Unit 10 Bull tag this year.. Hey Fin, you want to film us?

Maybe. But don't you think two AZ elk hunts would probably be too many..........? NOT.

Archery? Early or late rifle?

Who is "Us?" Does that mean you got an extra tag for me?

Its nice to have a nephew who knows the point system and units to hunt, Looks like we'll be sharing a hunt with him and his T.V. film crew. Can not have more fun than that. We will look for the big MAN!!!

Its nice to have a nephew who knows the point system and units to hunt, Looks like we'll be sharing a hunt with him and his T.V. film crew. Can not have more fun than that. We will look for the big MAN!!!

In 2005, AZRed, Jereep, and a few others helped me with this early AZ rifle hunt. AZ402 was also a big help. Hoping we can find Larry a bull to top this.
2005 AZ elk.JPG

AZRed's Wyoming bull from OYOA Season One.
IMG_2882.JPG

Congratulations to all the guys who drew. It will be a blast watching/hearing about the hunts this fall.

Oilcan,

You are in for a great hunt. Keep us posted.

Good luck AZRED! I enjoyed your WY hunt and look forward to the footage of this year's hunt.

Congrats to everyone else that drew as well.

Now it's time to wait for UT results . . .

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back