AZ Results Up.

Got in no problem, all we got was another BP for both ant. & elk for both of us.

OK where is the next draw at?

Denied here...lots of points adding up though.

I still think I deserved at least an elk tag.

nephew drew Unit 9 late rifle Bull. Looks to be a good year for it. No muzzle or early rifle so the Elk should be relatively unmolested since bow season when we get iin there.

Decided to put in for archery cow this year so I can hunt. Drew 6AS. Put my son-in-law in for an early rifle cow tag in 5BN and he drew with zero points on his first application ever. Meat hunts this year for us.

nephew drew Unit 9 late rifle Bull. Looks to be a good year for it. No muzzle or early rifle so the Elk should be relatively unmolested since bow season when we get iin there.

There is an early rifle hunt in 9 this year. 9 late can be a tough hunt.

Looks like we are filming Uncle Larry for an early rifle elk hunt in AZ this fall. The benefits of being an AZ resident.

No love for me. Just more points.

There is an early rifle hunt in 9 this year. 9 late can be a tough hunt.

I know it can be tough. Quiet elk in thick trees==tough.

And you are right about the early rifle. I missed that after a quick read through when my brother called about his son's tag. Always a shame to see elk slaughted with Rifles deep in the rut.

Big Fins diatribe on long odds convinced me to apply for pts only and save the aggrivation this year.

Back to back AZ bull tags for me. I've got a late bow hunt in the same unit I had a late rifle tag last year.
Jay

After 12 years finally drew an Archery Elk tag time to start getting ready

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back