Yeti GOBOX Collection

AZ Draw

1-1/2 years per license

year 1, Elk/Deer/Elk
year 2, Deer/Elk/Deer
year 3, Elk/Deer/Elk
heavy duty calculus! LOL. I should up my game to save 33%

Actually, looks like I last bought in August, so already on that track perhaps.

Last edited:
Got my app in yesterday. Looking so forward to finally drawing unit 9 or 10 with my 6 NR points......Bahahahahahahahahaha!

Did my app today. Almost bought a bunch of the statewide raffle tickets. Then read "valid only if purchased in Arizona." Turns out buying raffle tickets across state lines is prohibited by federal law. Wonder how many dollars I've wasted on void raffle tickets... When did this become a law?

Last edited:
I can’t find it but Somebody direct me to the correct thread if it’s been beaten to death somewhere else, but what is the deal with the otc archery deer tags in AZ? Is it just a random shit show the morning they go on sale like idaho elk tags?

I can’t find it but Somebody direct me to the correct thread if it’s been beaten to death somewhere else, but what is the deal with the otc archery deer tags in AZ? Is it just a random shit show the morning they go on sale like idaho elk tags?
not as bad as ID.

Did my app today. Almost bought a bunch of the statewide raffle tickets. Then read "valid only if purchased in Arizona." Turns out buying raffle tickets across state lines is prohibited by federal law. Wonder how many dollars I've wasted on void raffle tickets... When did this become a law?
Like two years ago.

Friends of mine that purchased this year expressed it was a mess and did best to just call an office and purchase. The amount of pressure, at least where I have been, has went up a bunch and the harvest quota is pretty low. Total bummer what azgf did to promote it and burn it down

Lucky me! I won't have to buy a new license until deer apps in June

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back