Ask your onX Hunt questions here!

npaden

So I currently have 3 chips from back when it was first starting up. Rockies North, Rockies South and Nevada.

If I buy the "Elite" membership it says that I can update my chips. Will it update the Rockies North and Rockies South chips? Those were cheaper at the time because they didn't include landowner names.

Just checking to see if that is the case before I decide whether to buy the Elite 50 state membership or the single state for the one new state I'm hunting this year.

What happens when my year expires, the updated information on my chips doesn't get locked or anything does it?

Thanks, Nathan

JLS

Is there a way to directly enter a waypoint via coordinates? The only way I’ve found to do so is use the search icon, enter coordinates, and then save it as a waypoint. Is there a more direct way of doing so?

406LIFE

Is there a way to directly enter a waypoint via coordinates? The only way I’ve found to do so is use the search icon, enter coordinates, and then save it as a waypoint. Is there a more direct way of doing so?
Negative. You could always have a waypoint shared to you, or you could enter it on the website and have it autopopulate to your phone.

onX Hunt

So I currently have 3 chips from back when it was first starting up. Rockies North, Rockies South and Nevada.

If I buy the "Elite" membership it says that I can update my chips. Will it update the Rockies North and Rockies South chips? Those were cheaper at the time because they didn't include landowner names.

Just checking to see if that is the case before I decide whether to buy the Elite 50 state membership or the single state for the one new state I'm hunting this year.

What happens when my year expires, the updated information on my chips doesn't get locked or anything does it?

Thanks, Nathan
The Regional Chips are no longer available so what we typically do is replace them with the state chips and the Elite membership.
Give us a call at 406-540-1600 and we can get that all sorted out.

onX Hunt

As you mentioned, at this time the only way to do it would be to do a search, then go down to Map Tools and select Add Waypoint. We appreciate the feedback so I'll pass that along to our team to see if it is something we can implement into the app!

Reactions: JLS

npaden

The Regional Chips are no longer available so what we typically do is replace them with the state chips and the Elite membership.
Give us a call at 406-540-1600 and we can get that all sorted out.
Thanks for the info. I went ahead and called and got lined out on swapping out the regional chips and signed up for 1 year of the Elite membership.

Pretty easy transaction so far. Looking forward to checking out some of the new features since I bought my chips.

Thanks, Nathan

come2elmo

Maybe it is just me but it seems the transparency setting has disappeared from all of my layers on the web app but they are available on the ios app....

jerm8352

I have been having problems with the app on my phone. When I turn on airplane mode and then turn on the app, none of the blm yellow, forest green, etc shows up. However, if I turn on the app first with signal and then go to airplane it is all there. This is not a convenient work around as there will not always be signal to start this way. Am i doing something wrong? Yes, all of the maps that I downloaded had the govt lands layers on when I saved them. Any help?