Arizona sheep tag

BuzzH

Just a couple hours ago, I had my friend Monty look up my draw results on my way back from work.

I drew permit #1 in unit 15C for desert bighorn.

Cant believe it, absolutely never thougt I'd get the chance to hunt desert sheep.

Since I have a major conflict with the Arizona late bull elk tag, I'll be donating my elk permit to Hunt of a lifetime if they can use it. Its either that, or I'll roast a marshmallow over it in the backyard.

Congrats! Look forward to hearing the story and seeing the pictures.

i think we would all make that sacrifice for a sheep tag. good luck and can't wait to see the pictures. with this being an absolute once in a lifetime hunt do you think you'll be hiring a guide?

Its going to be a great year first greenhorn gets a mountain goat tag and now buzz gets a desert ram tag.Congrats.

Dink, do we need to get the super team together again for the fantasy? I've got 6 doe tags, two elk tags and a Maria's River WMA date that teams me up with Tjones.

With Buzz on our team, I can kill all antler less again and you can kee drinking beer on your ATV.

Congrats Buzz. Nicely done!

i think we would all make that sacrifice for a sheep tag. good luck and can't wait to see the pictures. with this being an absolute once in a lifetime hunt do you think you'll be hiring a guide?

Nope,no guide, on your own adventure all the way. I have enough leave to take the 14 days prior to the season off as well as the month of the hunt. Plus, I have all the gear I'd ever need...I think I'll be OK.

I reckon I'll have some help from an AZ hunttalker or two.

Nope,no guide, on your own adventure all the way. I have enough leave to take the 14 days prior to the season off as well as the month of the hunt. Plus, I have all the gear I'd ever need...I think I'll be OK.

I reckon I'll have some help from an AZ hunttalker or two.

Count me in, going to be a fun hunt for sure!

Good luck and congrats on the draw! Though I'd hate to turn in a elk tag like that, for a desert sheep hunt it'd be a no-brainer!

Thats hitting the lottery x2 Buzz. Epic adventure in the making for sure. Congrats!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back