Anybody wanna ski/camp “skamp” copper or SBoat next month?

Tell the kids to quiet it down/shh real quick @rwc101 and get your pen and paper out.
You’re gonna want to take notes on this.

Slept from about 8:30pm-2:30am last night. Laid there till about 6 listening to the snow fall, pile up on and slide off the roof of the tent in mini avalanches.
Peaked outside to a few beautiful inches of pow pow, got dressed and headed for the car.

As I was pulling into the resort parking lot I got a snap from a tinder girl I’d matched with and been laying ground work on since the last time I was out here in January saying I could come by and use her shower if I wanted.

powder day cancelled 😏

Went to her house.
Took a shower.
got served breakfast with mimosas.
her friend who was apparently a rafting guide came over.
she was talking up some pos Rocky Mountain packrafts or something.
I set her straight.
They discussed the girl I’d met on tinders future tinder dates in which the guys were gonna buy her sushi and ski passes and all kinds of cool chit.

I left her a pbr and a Avery brewing ipa in the fridge and called us square for the shower and breakfast. 😂😂😂

I did not secure the bag.
I will be watching my credit cards accounts for any suspicious activity.
The tinder dates just keep getting weirder.
1D55CC8A-6B96-4BB8-BDDB-2862C17C36F4.jpeg

Drove to the resort.
got a couple laps in.
finished off the last of the chicken breast in the parking lot for dinner.

Back to the tent... 🥶
6A0DCE98-2E0A-400F-8230-E865E1DC046F.jpeg

Tell the kids to quiet it down/shh real quick @rwc101 and get your pen and paper out.

Slept from about 8:30pm-2:30am last night. Laid there till about 6 listening to the snow fall, pile up on and slide off the roof of the tent in mini avalanches.
Peaked outside to a few beautiful inches of pow pow, got dressed and headed for the car.

As I was pulling into the resort parking lot I got a snap from a tinder girl I’d matched with and been laying ground work on since the last time I was out here in January saying I could come by and use her shower if I wanted.

powder day cancelled 😏

Went to her house.
Took a shower.
I set her straight.
They discussed the girl I’d met on tinders future tinder dates in which the guys were gonna buy her sushi and ski passes and all kinds of cool chit.

I left her a pbr and a Avery brewing ipa in the fridge and called us square for the shower and breakfast. 😂😂😂

View attachment 176839
Tinder is actually Latin for "gimme half your 401K"

powder day cancelled 😏

Went to her house.
Took a shower.
I set her straight.

View attachment 176839
You're leaving out important details of this story.
1. Is the tinder girl hot?
2. Was her friend hot?
3. How many more lady friends might you be able to swipe and snap on this trip?
4. How much pow hit the ground today?

Carry on

How's the snow?
And are you seeing any snow bunnies? These are things we want to know about.
I can say steamboat was replete with snow last Friday, and same with bunnies on Sunday when it was like 50 at the base.
You're leaving out important details of this story.
1. Is the tinder girl hot?
2. Was her friend hot?
3. How many more lady friends might you be able to swipe and snap on this trip?
4. How much pow hit the ground today?

Carry on
SMB should be in media - asking the tough but important questions!

On #4 - based on some of the meteorological models for this CO front range storm that’s on its way, Eldora is the place to chase powder this weekend if you can get there before Friday evening when they will inevitably close the road.

New high score!
hell yes!
that’s how they taught me to ride in Utah!

my boots are either getting broken in or I’m figuring out how to buckle them properly.
Greatly starting to overestimate my abilities.
1E2AA977-EF91-414C-84EB-B907CA4E8DF6.png

It is without further adieu that I give you what you’ve all been waiting for.

“The 51mph run”

the hot nasty badass speed in this video is dedicated to @Wildabeast and the music is dedicated to @JLS.

sorry it took so long to get this out.
being on vacation and adding music to videos of yourself skiing can just be super exhausting and so overwhelming sometimes.
Ask Cody Townsend or Nikolai Schirmer about it.
They’ll tell you.
it’s a hard job.

Feel free to roast me in the comments and bring on the constructive criticism and tips.

Shadow looks relieved at 1:26.....pretty good job Douglas.
shadow was relieved several times

The only reason anyone should watch this video is to hear the parts where I’m frantically gasping for air.

@JLS I had to buy the whole album to get that song so I guess that will be the soundtrack for today.

shadow was relieved several times

The only reason anyone should watch this video is to hear the parts where I’m frantically gasping for air.

@JLS I had to buy the whole album to get that song so I guess that will be the soundtrack for today.
Isometrics at speed burns a bunch of O....

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back