PEAX Equipment

Anybody wanna ski/camp “skamp” copper or SBoat next month?

DouglasR

Just putting the feelers out there.
Thinking about heading back out the last week of February or first week of March to camp and ski copper and or steamboat.
splitting the cost of a rental car would be cool or I could possibly arrange a pickup/drop off at the airport if I end up driving and if you throw in for gas.

1. Be weird.
2. Don’t be rapey.
3. If you print off a copy of my most recent write up #skihillcuteboys2021
I’m willing to sign it and or do a reading.

happy Thursday.

I’m thinking about either a Steamboat or Big Sky trip around that timeframe. But I’ll be staying in a hotel. With a bar and a hot tub, thank you very much!

View attachment 171918
Well, I recently sank a fortune into winter camping gear so I’ve gotta spend at least a few more nights in the tent. 🤷‍♂️
Ive got parking at copper Monday through Wednesday the last week in feb and the 1st week in March and 4 days left on my pass at steamboat.
lmk if you’re in the area.

Have you found a spot to camp near Copper? There is no overnight parking in the Copper lots. Are you skiing Copper or are you skiing the backcountry?

“You guys just need to think outside the box. -35 degree bag, canvas bed roll. Wood Stove and you can wake up and piss right on the floor if your to whiskied up to make it to the door. (Though I prefer my guest make it to the door) I slept in a backcountry banana hammock and was sweating my ass off. Woke up, snapped the radish and went hunting skiing...... what's the issue.”

@EYJONAS!

“You guys just need to think outside the box. -35 degree bag, canvas bed roll. Wood Stove and you can wake up and piss right on the floor if your to whiskied up to make it to the door. (Though I prefer my guest make it to the door) I slept in a backcountry banana hammock and was sweating my ass off. Woke up, snapped the radish and went hunting skiing...... what's the issue.”

@EYJONAS!
This one post taught me everything I know about winter camping.
E6352E05-BA16-4BC7-A3B3-2E2E99164055.png

Got room for a single on a trip into the BWCA at the end of Feb if you are interested in driving up/got your own gear. Its not big sky country but gets ya some gear use.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back