FS Camp chair heater

Fire_9

I want to start off by saying that I already got Randy’s blessing to post this here. Im trying to figure out if there will be much of a market for these before I go into full blown production mode

I have a few ‘Hiney Heaters’ up for grabs and should have a fresh batch showing up in a week or two. Add 6-8 BBQ briquettes and slide it under your camp chair for a little heat on a chilly night. Sounds like a dumb idea but I’ve yet to find someone that didn’t thoroughly enjoy it. The two pans are made out of 18 gauge stainless and are double walled so the outside stays cool to the touch. They’re fully welded so a person can add a little water between them to keep it a little cooler. I have them priced at $40 for a single or $35/each if someone buys multiples. Local pickup in central MT or I can ship if the buyer pays actual shipping costs. Thanks for looking and fire away with questions if you have any!

20602ED6-E75B-42E4-9153-B103849328FF.jpegE5D54C68-A52F-4C10-996A-7BA2DC7F444A.jpeg

This is great! We always just use a shovel and pull some coals out of the fire and put them under the chairs. This would contain the mess a little better for sure!

This is great! We always just use a shovel and pull some coals out of the fire and put them under the chairs. This would contain the mess a little better for sure!

I had some locals show me that trick in AZ a few years ago and that’s what sparked the idea as we can’t do that in MT

Is it insulated on the bottom? I’m thinking it would be manic for ice fishing. Tragically I am not an ice fisherman…

This is an interesting idea. Nothing I've ever seen in the midwest. What keeps it from getting too hot and burning your chair? Or sitting right above smoke for hours? Are there any pictures of it being used?

This is an interesting idea. Nothing I've ever seen in the midwest. What keeps it from getting too hot and burning your chair? Or sitting right above smoke for hours? Are there any pictures of it being used?

Temperature is regulated by the number of briquettes with 6-8 being a good number to start with. After 10-15 minutes they quit smoking so you’re not sitting in smoke the entire time. I actually don’t have any good pictures of it use but need to get some

I figured it’s time to bump this up since these will be killer for hunting camp. I ran a special last weekend for a local festival and sold them for $30 each so I figured I’d extend the special pricing to the HT crowd this week as well

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back