Anybody wanna ski/camp “skamp” copper or SBoat next month?

-Robert Earl Keene

And we drank all afternoon
We asked the world to wait
So we could celebrate
A gringo honeymoon

Met a cowboy who said that he
Was running from the DEA
He left his home and wife and family
When he made his getaway

We followed him on down a street of dust
To his one room run down shack
He blew a smoke ring and he smiled at us
I ain't never goin back
I had planned to take my wages
Leave the rigs behind for good
But that life it is contagious
And it gets down in your blood
-Robert Earl Keene
🤦‍♂️

Well, I loved a girl
She lived out in Pecos, and pretty as she could be
And I worked the rigs on out in Odessa
To give her whatever she needs

...the tragic shit in the middle

And sometimes they let me look up at that East Texas sky
And the rain on the pines, oh Lord, how it shines
Like my darling's little diamond in the lights of loving county

-Charlie Robison

Thank goodness for this little snow shower.
some of the bigger lines I like to ride are finally starting to fill in.
Here’s a quick vid of me scouting some drops this morning that I hit later in the day after my GoPro died again.
A few more inches and they’ll be able to run a groomer up this thing so I won’t hook and edge on a rock and almost cartwheel as seen in the video.
I took a much better face firster in the run before this and didn’t get it on camera :(

A few more inches and they’ll be able to run a groomer up this thing ...

Asking for them to groom out powder? I respect your gumption on this adventure (to the point of envy), but come on man...

The "clock face" areas (hint) will hold this little storm for a couple days, especially if there are squalls to refresh. North St Pats should be good too, but I imagine the idiot green-beer Party Jerry's will take it over Wednesday for grins and if there's any melt-age, it gets dicey.

Thank goodness for this little snow shower.
some of the bigger lines I like to ride are finally starting to fill in.
Here’s a quick vid of me scouting some drops this morning that I hit later in the day after my GoPro died again.
A few more inches and they’ll be able to run a groomer up this thing so I won’t hook and edge on a rock and almost cartwheel as seen in the video.
I took a much better face firster in the run before this and didn’t get it on camera :(
You ski bumpy steeps like me

Asking for them to groom out powder? I respect your gumption on this adventure (to the point of envy), but come on man...

The "clock face" areas (hint) will hold this little storm for a couple days, especially if there are squalls to refresh. North St Pats should be good too, but I imagine the idiot green-beer Party Jerry's will take it over Wednesday for grins and if there's any melt-age, it gets dicey.
I don’t mean to laugh at my own jokes but I feel like riding up to people on a double black when you’re an oblivious Midwesterner like myself and it’s apparent that you have no idea what you’re doing and being like
“Jesus Christ, someone could run a groomer up this sob every once in awhile”
Should be in the gnar game.
Youve gotta act genuinely disgusted and pissed off that it’s not groomed out.

Campsite experiments were a success, but my least favorite alter ego, “@bitchmadehunter”is starting to come out and make me rethink this walk.
Doesn’t it ever stop snowing here?
how am I supposed to pack my bag and keep everything dry while it’s dumping pow pow?
decisions...

More tent pics:
Before:
0B7F3A98-6DE5-42C9-8C1D-DDC839793AEA.jpeg4AFFA8C2-9D24-48A8-B295-71D83961DA1D.jpeg
After:
D052DF71-D85B-4EB7-8B4E-CB9CE5C660BE.jpegAE74B5AB-0953-42C9-9B90-DB7E2EE26372.jpegE4E89618-9204-4E7E-962B-741ED4EE16E5.jpeg03188B6D-2912-46F5-B973-F3AC95E020C7.jpeg31797F67-808D-4312-9FF5-2F58A46967A0.jpegD38D6C25-0143-4685-A04B-CAC2F70F4D28.jpeg29232ADF-B4E6-4246-B5D6-FEFAEDD04AED.jpegB1A30E46-7B6A-462B-8A37-2CB8A46B14AE.jpeg

Is your tinder account not working? I'd be swiping right to find a shower and a warm bed. Maybe someone to make a little breakfast before hitting the slopes again.

How much snow has fallen?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back