PEAX Equipment

Anybody Buying Yet? Where’s the Bottom?

After Microsoft's report last night, it sure looked like you'd get to buy it down $15 this morning. Guess not! Although with how things have been lately, maybe you'll still get a chance today!

yeah i was a little suprised by the pre market jump this morning. i bought some microsoft on monday but figured that it could very likely just be the beginning of more drops market wide.

come on Jerome, hammer em!!

Says the guy after the market close!
Update, because I know you like transparency. 😀

Took off 2/3 of the overweight to S&P at around 4400 (thinking of making hte other 1/3 a perm position in overall asset allocation). Added a small put position mid-day and took it off 20min later for a 10% gain. At end of day I added some way out of money calls. I have no clue where we go from here and would feel worse if I missed an upside rip, so added gamma. I will continue to buy strong dips and sell upside rips. JPoww sounded boxed-in today. Market still feels like it wants to to test 4250ish again. 200day MA was a ceiling today so looking for a break above and I might get more confident. General sentiment seems like I hear a lot of "bottom is in" but not so sure given the dynamics.
Good luck.

Took off 2/3 of the overweight to S&P at around 4400 (thinking of making hte other 1/3 a perm position in overall asset allocation). Added a small put position mid-day and took it off 20min later for a 10% gain. At end of day I added some way out of money calls. I have no clue where we go from here and would feel worse if I missed an upside rip, so added gamma. I will continue to buy strong dips and sell upside rips. JPoww sounded boxed-in today. Market still feels like it wants to to test 4250ish again. 200day MA was a ceiling today so looking for a break above and I might get more confident. General sentiment seems like I hear a lot of "bottom is in" but not so sure given the dynamics.
Good luck.
I'm not entirely sure what I just read... but I like it... I think.

Good luck.

This is how that just read to me

Good luck.
More updates. Bought and sold 4 cycles on S&P yesterday and made some decent money. Same strategy today was a little more difficult. Missed on timing a couple of times and am trying to scratch back to breakeven, down lunch money at this point. Might be eating ramen noodles.

Difficult week to get a sense of sentiment. Today (Friday) is trading inside of the weekly range and still below 200day MA. Fed wasn't helpful, but market now pricing in 5 rate hikes this year. Seems a bit much, but can't find a going point of the calendar to put on a cheap trade. Most of GDP number was inventory build which should be a hit to inflation going forward.

Ukraine, China, Covid, on and on and here we are... this THE correction? Sure hope not, could have waited until SENS FDA released. I swear, if FDA grants the 180 during this crap... cold water on an otherwise $$$ buster mover...
PODD got FDA approval for Omnipod 5 fully integrated system today. Maybe things are moving in the FDA pipeline finally?

I'm so far in the hole the light at the end looks more like a distant star.
30min ago I had my finger on the sell button waiting for the system to trigger the order...wait...wait...wait... never hits and sells off and now system is telling me we are close to a buying. All I can do is laugh. :ROFLMAO: I'm thinking it is best just walk away right now...

PODD got FDA approval for Omnipod 5 fully integrated system today. Maybe things are moving in the FDA pipeline finally?

Sure hope the FDA holds until the stock does it's usual rise to the $4mark... then hit FDA and turbo boost - TO THE MOON! It's at an epic value currently... (Sayeth the one holding a mass qty around the 2.8 mark) The drill - emotionally hold a loser, immediately sell the winner. Haha! Thankfully, I've played the $2.65 - $4 a couple times. Now my SENS holding is, "House $". Rationalization, FTL. haha!

Ya, past couple days smacked down my trader invincible theory...

I was looking at maybe dabbling into the US Market. Was seriously looking into the banks and consumables but, man. The dividend yield and growth just isn't there compared to the Canadian banks. Once the price of some consumables comes back down i'm jumping on them.

More updates. Bought and sold 4 cycles on S&P yesterday and made some decent money. Same strategy today was a little more difficult. Missed on timing a couple of times and am trying to scratch back to breakeven, down lunch money at this point. Might be eating ramen noodles.

Difficult week to get a sense of sentiment. Today (Friday) is trading inside of the weekly range and still below 200day MA. Fed wasn't helpful, but market now pricing in 5 rate hikes this year. Seems a bit much, but can't find a going point of the calendar to put on a cheap trade. Most of GDP number was inventory build which should be a hit to inflation going forward.
This is Hunt Talk, not Stocktwits. Short the rips, cover the dips!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back