Anti hunting group buys hunting rights

Attachments

• IMG_5379.jpeg
    IMG_5379.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Pot meet kettle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Do I bitch about everything???

I call buzz out for being a liar and a cry baby....

Per usual, you or greenhorn come to his rescue.

No he's not. My Jack Russell is smarter than him and hunts more.

I'd say more like a 6 month old Chihuahua, like's to hear himself yap and bites at ankles.
Of course you have a jack russell. You're probably one of those guys who tries to tell everyone about how good of hunter your jack russell is and how much better than any other breed is.

I bet your dog sits on the same high (and sturdy) pedestal you do...

skylar-card-min.jpg

Lets get down to the real business buzz, why did you lie about fundraising?

@rjthehunter you may be a conflict-addict.

Good news is your not alone there is help.
Yep. You figured it out. I'm addicted to arguing with buzz... Or, hear me out... I just call him out when he says stupid things like

"Hunters are the biggest apathetic cheapskates on the planet..." then follows it up with lies about not being able to raise money for things he's working on while blaming hunters.

It's a safe assumption to say you haven't read the first 9 pages of discussion.

Do I bitch about everything???

I call buzz out for being a liar and a cry baby....

Per usual, you or greenhorn come to his rescue.

Of course you have a jack russell. You're probably one of those guys who tries to tell everyone about how good of hunter your jack russell is and how much better than any other breed is.

I bet your dog sits on the same high (and sturdy) pedestal you do...

View attachment 309773

Lets get down to the real business buzz, why did you lie about fundraising?
Here's some real business...

Top it, Junior:

IMG_3143.JPG

IMG_3923.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

Also, what lie about fundraising? Something like corner crossing should have raised a couple few hundred K without even batting an eye.

I mean, not having a place to hunt is ONLY the top reason why people either quit or don't start hunting. You know, if you're actually into things like facts.

Here's some real business...

Top it, Junior:

Also, what lie about fundraising? Something like corner crossing should have raised a couple few hundred K without even batting an eye.

I mean, not having a place to hunt is ONLY the top reason why people either quit or don't start hunting. You know, if you're actually into things like facts.
Few responses for you. Respond to each please (I even put the questions in bold to help keep you focused.)

You said you couldn't get funding for $150k to open up 8 million acres. I asked for a link or something showing a place to donate. You didn't respond. So you're complaining about "hunters being cheap" when you don't have any request anywhere for these so called "cheap" hunters to donate... Was that clear enough? See where I'm coming from? So where can people donate? How & where are you asking for donations?

Then a couple pages later, you say you had no problem raising money. So which is it? Are you struggling to raise $150k or not? Sounds like you're doing just fine.

Few responses for you. Respond to each please (I even put the questions in bold to help keep you focused.)

You said you couldn't get funding for $150k to open up 8 million acres. I asked for a link or something showing a place to donate. You didn't respond. So you're complaining about "hunters being cheap" when you don't have any request anywhere for these so called "cheap" hunters to donate... Was that clear enough? See where I'm coming from? So where can people donate? How & where are you asking for donations?

Then a couple pages later, you say you had no problem raising money. So which is it? Are you struggling to raise $150k or not? Sounds like you're doing just fine.
Answered already...I can't make you comprehend.

It's only January 2024 but.....

@devon deer ruling on the field are there guns over mantles or in glass hutches in rural parts of Europe?

I would guess it’s as common in rural Norway or Finland as it is WY and as completely unheard of in Pairs as NYC.

@devon deer ruling on the field are there guns over mantles or in glass hutches in rural parts of Europe?

I would guess it’s as common in rural Norway or Finland as it is WY and as completely unheard of in Pairs as NYC.
You talk about relevance yet apparent reignition on your behalf is accepted. I dropped it though for sake of shits n grins... ;)

Finland:
"A firearm shall be stored in a locked place or otherwise locked, or so that a component belonging to the firearm is stored separate from the firearm. Even when stored like this, a firearm or firearm component may not be stored in a place where it can be easily stolen.
If a specially dangerous firearm or a total of more than five pistols, revolvers, self-loading single-shot rifles or other self-loading single-shot firearms as referred to in section 6(2)(12) are to be stored, they shall be stored in a secure, locked cabinet under the decree of the Ministry of the Interior. A secure cabinet is not, however, required if the police department for the area in which the storage facilities for firearms are located has approved the facilities. (601/2001)"

Sweden:
"According to the post-2002 regulations, a gun safe must weigh 150 kg (330 lbs) or be bolted to the floor or wall. In addition, the key to the safe (if it does not have a combination lock) must be kept so that unauthorized individuals cannot get hold of it. The failure to comply with storage regulations (including the improper safekeeping of keys) may lead to the revocation of the gun owner's licences. Licences may be revoked even if no guns are lost or stolen."

Norway:
"FG-approved security cabinets with a net weight of less than 150 kg must be anchored in accordance with the manufacturers' specifications. Security cabinets that do not have a net weight of 150 kg can be supplemented with weights so that the total net weight exceeds 150 kg. The weights must be mounted on the inside of the cabinet (according to the insurance companies' approval board's requirements in FG-520:1-FG requirements for testing and approval of safety cabinets)."

Germany:
"(1) No more than ten short firearms (Annex 1, Part 1, Chapter 1, no. 2.6, third clause to the Weapons Act), the acquisition and possession of which is subject to a licence requirement, or ten weapons prohibited in accordance with Enclosure 2, Section 1, nos. 1.1 to 1.2.3 to the Weapons Act may be kept in a secure storage unit corresponding to standard DIN/EN 1143-1, resistance grade 0 (as per May 1997)1) or to a standard of another Member State of the Convention on the European Economic Area (EEA Member State) providing for the same level of protection or to safety level B in accordance with VDMA 24992) (as per May 1995); if the weight of the storage unit is below 200 kilogrammes or if the anchorage to ensure the necessary stability is under a comparable weight, the maximum number of storable weapons shall be reduced to five. If the number of weapons exceeds that stated in sentence 1, safekeeping may only take place in a secure storage unit corresponding at least to standard DIN/EN 1143-1, resistance grade I (as per May 1997) or a standard of another EEA Member State providing for the same level of protection, or in a correspondingly larger number of secure storage units."

Ireland:
"(1) One non-restricted shotgun: The shotgun shall be disassembled and each part shall be stored securely and separately when not in use. The trigger housing shall be secured against use with an appropriate trigger lock.

(2) One restricted firearm, or three or fewer non-restricted firearms: Each firearm shall be stored securely in a gun safe which meets standard BS 7558 and which shall be securely fixed to a solid structure."

U.K. on the other hand, likely the reason you selected @devon deer , hold a recommendation for secure storage of firearms,, based on the quick .gov type websites that relate to your query...

It's only January 2024 but.....
train off tracks thomas - Copy.gif

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back