Another dandy hits the dirt!!!

LMAO! If I have to do the Magic Mike in the living room..............so be it. The heads are going there:hump:
That's part of the beauty of a new house, lots of rooms to impersonate in at least once... :D Congrats for getting to put the taxi work where it should be. :cool:

I have a feeling you would have shot the buck your kids picked out even if he was 20 inches smaller. I admire the way guys on here are getting their kids in to their hunts...

Critter, I expect nothing less than a 370 bull, and a 190 deer during rifle season now. I've just got use to you producing. Nice lope.

LOL......Well, not gonna lie, I would love to see that happen. But the bar is still set at 300+ for elk, 140+ on whitey, or 170+ on muley......

first one that I think hits the mark...........is history...:)

Unless my kids are with, then I'm certain they will convice me to lower the bar.

LOL......Well, not gonna lie, I would love to see that happen. But the bar is still set at 300+ for elk, 140+ on whitey, or 170+ on muley......

first one that I think hits the mark...........is history...:)

Unless my kids are with, then I'm certain they will convice me to lower the bar.
Great Buck!
All in one year dang how many otc tags you gents get in a year? I may need to move.

That's awesome Matt, Congrats.

Great buck, and I can't even imagine how much fun that must've been for your boys.

that's awesome, I think that's been said before but oh well, I love taking my wife and kids with me, nothing better that having the whole crew out there having fun, I get too take my wife out on her first elk hunt this week for 3 days, I am super excited..... great season for you....
Matt

Thats a really nice lope....80"....could care less about the score.You got to do that with your boys and buddie.....thats priceless....:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back