Yeti GOBOX Collection

Alone Season 10

I'll triple that, I am shocked. But like he pointed out, he had no fat reserves. Seemed more than capable.

The guy with the pine marten sure seems capable but his moral delimmas are gonna get him a ticket home. No way I'm pulling snares.

Why aren't they targeting red squirrels like in previous years? You can hear them in the background noise.

When you start talking to the camera about family, and life outside of the contest, it might be that you are on a glide path towards "officially tapping out".

Mentally being able to handle the isolation and dearth of comfort is way more important to lasting to the end than actual survival skills.

Who spends all day, for weeks, building a shelter, not getting food?? Sheesh

He cracked us up with his three person play. And he got two cans of blueberries for his efforts.
And he climbs trees to grab a squirrel that isn't dead! After he had to make arrows because he lost his quiver. I think he did something else earlier that made me scratch my head.

Did Cade even try to fish ?
I don’t remember seeing him fishing. I’m not a fisherman but for $500k I’d definitely be trying to catch some.

My friend and hunting buddy is on this one. I am looking forward to seeing it. He’s the best combination hunter and outdoorsman I personally know. He made it a good ways in. Came home skinny as anything, but said he loved every minute “living in nature like a real human”.

Edit: ends up they are behind a couple seasons in production, so my friend isn’t on this one.
That's pretty cool.

Yeah I enjoy watching it. Like what are the alternatives. Anyhows folks get a limited amount of supplies and dropped off in a remote location with boundaries. Says so right off. So what is fake ?
Anyhows some folks come up with stuff I've never seen. And I like the woods. My bet. Always bet on a woman to be a lot more stubborn than any guy. Then it's a matter of skill. We'll the willingness to get out of bed n go hunting. Moose don't go lay down under a tree when the weather is cool n wet. They kinda like it. And it may be a bit quieter walking in the bush. Gotta put in the time. Just like everything else.
But folks that claim to know how to snare or trap. Fish, hunt. And don't seem to go do it. Really soon. Can't justify that n can understand folks not enjoying the show.
Until my broken neck heals my it's what I got. Then it's the bush again

Yeah I enjoy watching it. Like what are the alternatives. Anyhows folks get a limited amount of supplies and dropped off in a remote location with boundaries. Says so right off. So what is fake ?
Anyhows some folks come up with stuff I've never seen. And I like the woods. My bet. Always bet on a woman to be a lot more stubborn than any guy. Then it's a matter of skill. We'll the willingness to get out of bed n go hunting. Moose don't go lay down under a tree when the weather is cool n wet. They kinda like it. And it may be a bit quieter walking in the bush. Gotta put in the time. Just like everything else.
But folks that claim to know how to snare or trap. Fish, hunt. And don't seem to go do it. Really soon. Can't justify that n can understand folks not enjoying the show.
Until my broken neck heals my it's what I got. Then it's the bush again
What happened now? Don't remember you saying you broke your neck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back