Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Alone Season 7 has started

nobodys known to make 1700 sq ft of 3" mesh netting out of a rope hammock, or to take the duct tape. Only 1-2 have known how to reliably get fire without a ferrorod. Most have not known to bury their coals in their ashes. None have known to make a proper shelter, which can be done in half a day. None have known to take the 3 lbs of salt, altho it was not needed for the 3 seasons on Vancouver Island. Nobody's known to make a pontoon outrigger raft, takes one day and offers vistas in potential for feeding yourself.

Man, you should really try out for the show, you sound very resourceful and filled with knowledge which surpasses all previous competitors.

/s

Man, you should really try out for the show, you sound very resourceful and filled with knowledge which surpasses all previous competitors.

/s
well, it doesn't take that much, since they've all been a bunch of campfire girls. Thanks, tho. I've applied every season but the first. None of them has even known to take a slingbow and make baked clay balls for use on small game. Almost all of them lose or damage almost all of their arrows. Only a couple have even known to use flu flu fletching on their small game blunts, and nobody's done any bow fishing. The duct tape makes it very easy to fletch field made shafts, good enough for bow fishing. I've shot many a fish as I was just walking along the shore. That's a major failing on their part.

nobodys known to make 1700 sq ft of 3" mesh netting out of a rope hammock, or to take the duct tape. Only 1-2 have known how to reliably get fire without a ferrorod. Most have not known to bury their coals in their ashes. None have known to make a proper shelter, which can be done in half a day. None have known to take the 3 lbs of salt, altho it was not needed for the 3 seasons on Vancouver Island. Nobody's known to make a pontoon outrigger raft, takes one day and offers vistas in potential for feeding yourself.
I can barely use the can opener on my swiss army knife... I know shocking for an avid indoorsman.

Welcome to the forum !

What’s your thoughts on lighted nocks, e bikes, crossbows and the 6.5 creedmore?
I guess if you want to video your kills, the nocks help viewers track the arrow. I dunno anything about e bikes and dont care to learn, cause I want to have much more range than they can ever offer. Crossbows are too bulky for me. I'm working on a design that propels darts with mechanical arrowheads, feeds from a magazine, using sabots. It's concealable. The Creedmore seems like long range bs to me. Beyond 300m shots are not humane, other than with the 50 BMG. or if the critter is bedded-down. The bullet is in the air long enough for the animal to take a step and then you]ve gut-hit it.

I've applied for the show every season since the first. If anyone here wants to learn anything about winning this show. I'll do just fine. If all are like you, "thinking' you know it all, then I wont. I dont need you.

For the small sum of $10,000 I will read every post you ever write about Alone, you can advance it to me out of your future winnings. I accept PayPal, Venmo, money order, or certified check...

Obviously he tried and didn’t make it through the interview process
I got a routine Email answer and that's been it so far. 7000 people apply each season and the first 3-4 slots are reserved for females, ethnic minorities, gays/trans people 90+ % are straight white males. I'm tempted to say that I'm gay, handicapped,have boobs, am waiting to transition, with 2 kids born without arms, etc.

For the small sum of $10,000 I will read every post you ever write about Alone, you can advance it to me out of your future winnings. I accept PayPal, Venmo, money order, or certified check...
why would I gaf what you read?

Don't need anything sharp when you have such primitive skills.
lots of people get hurt with sharps. Especially bowhunters and axe users on the Alone show. i know a guy who has a sharps replica. He wants to shoot a toilet out from under somebody with it. :) He always was a bit weird.

Back