Alone Season 7 has started

Thanks for the suggestion! The wife and I can't get enough of this show 🍻🍻

I'm pulling for Amos. He's got a great attitude and is slaying the fish. Interesting how the shelters have evolved. Some very labor intensive builds. Kielyn not having her bow at hand really cost her in ep: 3. I was really surprised by Roland and his negative attitude about the location he was dropped in. Sucks but make it work. He's got a radius of 5 miles to use and being from AK I thought he was the one. Now I think he'll tap out. Love this show.
I've met Amos a few times in person. He is really a pretty cool guy with a great overall attitude.

I assume the dialogue is taken from film. If so Roland was rather prophetic about a platform. Though, if I was man enough to stab a musk ox to death, I might keep my food in the rock house as bait.

Didn't get to watch it last night. Daughter was over to watch the NASCAR race with me. :(

Just got done watching the latest episode,cannot believe Joel tapped out. Roland told me he thought Joel would be his greatest competition in this years season. All that shit he’s doing with the blood is just for the TV. We never did any of that on any of the hunts we were on.

We finally got to view last weeks recorded episode..........I had guessed who the next tapper was, but I was surprised and impressed that the one who came within a whisker of tapping pulled out of the mental tailspin and decided to stick it out.

Next episode is promised to be the season finale. I think the prize money is going to be split amongst at least 2 contestants getting a victorious helo ride instead of a flight of defeat.

I think Roland is going to out last girls. He didn’t come home last year until December and I don’t think they could have stayed that long without better shelters and a reliable food source. He had both

Told you guys to keep an eye on Roland! He’s the best woodsman I know and I’m proud to call him a brother

I stood and saluted each of the remaining contestants when their story finished. What an amazing adventure!

Born in the wrong century, and a club kind of guy. Long live the king.

Roland was a treat to listen to. He really reminds me of the winner from season one. They booth stayed emotionally stable the whole time and didn't hide from where their mind took them. That's no easy task. Congratulations to all of the contestants but especially Roland.

This was the first time I had seen alone and watched the last three episodes. Knowing how had that kind of thing is, I could really appreciate the emotion that they all showed. Damn those women were tough as hell. I know it’s because I’m watching it from a warm house, but I’d really like to challenge myself with something like that. I’m skinny as a rail so food would be my downfall, but I can’t stop fantasizing about being in a challenge like that. A well planned though survival scenario though, getting randomly lost and trying to survive is not interesting to me at all!

Roland is a mountain man in the wrong century. A bad ass. He came armed with a significant skill set and knowledge base. Love watching him. Those last two gals were tough ones too. Cally (?spell) always kept a great attitude. No doubt she would be much wealthier if she wouldn't have gotten frostbite.

Callie was definitely tough as nails. She genuinely loved being there and I agree if she wouldn’t have gotten frostbite I think Roland would have been in trouble

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back