Caribou Gear

Alone Season 10

Guy did look for his quiver, for a few hours. Looks like he makes his own arrows going forward.

They haven't shown all 10 people yet, at least after the preview episode.

I really do enjoy alone, but sometimes I feel a little guilty because most of the time it turns into who can starve the longest.

I feel like the first few episodes are always the most bushcraft. Then people start starving and that’s the rest of the season.

Is that the guy from Georgia ? The lost in the woods guy ?
He is from GA and yes, got disoriented in the woods because he forgot the only thing ever to make a backtrack. Like, really, you ain’t ever blazed trees? Or big man could have climbed a big tree to find THE HUGE SHORELINE, but no. He nearly collapsed from fatigue, doncha know, said it himself.

I edited my previous post: ends up my friend isn’t on this one; seems like they are a couple seasons behind in production. And ends up that adventures on the edge of civilization continues to be compelling. He was supposed to arrive in Tuktoyuktuk yesterday. (Had to look that one up; holy sh!z, that’s up there!)

He is from GA and yes, got disoriented in the woods because he forgot the only thing ever to make a backtrack. Like, really, you ain’t ever blazed trees? Or big man could have climbed a big tree to find THE HUGE SHORELINE, but no. He nearly collapsed from fatigue, doncha know, said it himself.

“I can put everything out of my mind” … except literally everything you’ve been complaining about the whole time.

And then ol’ fancy pants “I’ll just heat up this gorgeous lake trout that was smoking all night for breakfast”. BAM. Wasted.

That’s not to say I’d be able to do this show AT ALL. But I mean come on.

Yeah, I'm surprised Mikey didn't tap because his bottled water for the trip on the way in wasn't chilled. 🤣

I edited my previous post: ends up my friend isn’t on this one; seems like they are a couple seasons behind in production. And ends up that adventures on the edge of civilization continues to be compelling. He was supposed to arrive in Tuktoyuktuk yesterday. (Had to look that one up; holy sh!z, that’s up there!)
I've been planning a trip up there, God willing I'll be driving up to Prudhoe Bay in mid August and hunt into early Sep. On the way back I plan on driving up to Tuktoyuktuk and kayaking the Arctic Ocean for sea ducks. That highway (gravel) is new, it just opened in 2017.

I've been planning a trip up there, God willing I'll be driving up to Prudhoe Bay in mid August and hunt into early Sep. On the way back I plan on driving up to Tuktoyuktuk and kayaking the Arctic Ocean for sea ducks. That highway (gravel) is new, it just opened in 2017.
Pls post a trip report with lots of pics!

Watched episode 2 again and noticed Jodi using an estwing axe. Maybe I've missed it but never noticed anyone with one in previous seasons, and always wondered why? Seems like the steel handle would trump all other designs in this situation. Or it would for me because I'm such a pessimist. Thoughts from those with experience?

Bummer. Lee must have gotten soft having a business. Didn't see him out FIRST! Thought the dumbass that lost his arrows and damn near started a forest fire would be gone.

Me and my.wife love watching this show. We have talked about doing this type of living. Not sure she could very long. I don't think I could as long as I say or think.

Back