Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

A Whitetail story

When I first heard you were going to try for a deer I knew it had to be a something amazing kind of buck. Can’t say I know of any hunter who has had history with an animal of any species - with that many years into watching it grow into something so upper echelon. Big congrats & so we’ll deserved.

Good books have taken me many places I won’t be able to to experience in real life.

May I be the first to tag @Hunting Wife with the first nomination for a 2021 Talkie Award for this story? 😄
Already bookmarked after the first installment my friend 👍

What an incredible chess match. Great read, and fantastic buck. I can understand the melancholy after the achievement though. But you absolutely earned it. Thanks for sharing.

Congrats on an amazing buck and so much history with him. He sure is a tank! Very cool to have so many years of his sheds also. Neat to see how he grew and some years added or switched points.

Exceptional story telling. Congrats on a long pursuit and the success. Having the history with him is wonderful

Loved the read! A hard earned trophy and well deserved. Glad to see you caped him as he deserves a spot in the house. Congrats!

Back