Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

9th Circuit Ends California Ban on High-Capacity Magazines

but said that isn’t enough to justify a ban whose scope “is so sweeping that half of all magazines in America are now unlawful to own in California.”

Is that really true? I'm suprised to learn that myself actually. I own almost 20 guns and only 1 has a magazine of over 10 rounds.

There are far more glock handgun owners than bolt action/revolver toting western state hunters.

Now, if I can ever find a need for a firearm with a high capacity magazine I'll be all set.

They’re not for hunting. Five minutes looking at police stats will reveal the value of “high capacity” magazines.

Troll on.

They’re not for hunting. Five minutes looking at police stats will reveal the value of “high capacity” magazines.

Troll on.

I look at police stats as often as I look at my old report cards from grade school.

Pretty short list of police stats from around the area where I have the double wide parked.

Must suck to live in a place where the "police stats will reveal the value of "high capacity" magazines."

Must suck to live in a place where the "police stats will reveal the value of "high capacity" magazines."

Yes it would suck big time. Glad I don't live in one of those places. Is it any wonder why people are moving away from those places to places like Boise and Bozeman by the tens of thousands? The negative consequences to public land is going to be the challenge of the next generation of public land advocates if this migration continues. The only real solution is to fix those places so that people want to live there again, but I don't see that happening any time soon under current leadership.

Last edited:
Yes it would suck big time. Glad I don't live in one of those places. Is it any wonder why people are moving away from those places to places like Boise and Bozeman by the tens of thousands. The negative consequences to public land is going to be the challenge of the next generation of public land advocates if this migration continues. The only real solution is to fix those places so that people want to live there again, but I don't see that happening any time soon under current leadership.
Agreed. Those areas have voted in the same leadership for far too long. Not sure if the fact that they're almost completely left leaning leaders really has everything to do with their crime issues, but something has to change.

I look at police stats as often as I look at my old report cards from grade school.

Pretty short list of police stats from around the area where I have the double wide parked.

Double wide!?? That trophy room sure didn't look like no double wide I've experienced before! 😉

Agreed. Those areas have voted in the same leadership for far too long. Not sure if the fact that they're almost completely left leaning leaders really has everything to do with their crime issues, but something has to change.

Problem is just flat too many people...doesn't matter what way a politician leans. The bigger the bushel of apples, the more likely not all of them are bright shiny specimens...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back