Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

9th Circuit Ends California Ban on High-Capacity Magazines

Tell me how you're going to shoot 7 1/2 at someone and guarantee it stops them before they continue to wreck havoc in your house or the rest of the neighborhood? Do you expect dove loads to penetrate a heavy Carhart coat and reach the vitals? What about an obese person? Armor? Heavily armed themselves? Multiple people?I am sure it will still hurt, but a person on drugs or the scenarios above may not feel that pain.
I am 100% confident under all of those situations that my 12 ga is best choice for me.

Been trying to stay out of this measuring contest but might I add a thought. Even the "little" 7 1/2 shot will punch the bad guy/guys in the chest or wherever else with almost an ounce of lead fired from a shotgun at close range. Ya' think that won't get their attention?

I count ending the ban as a win. One for the good guys, so to speak.

Not sure why we are having an argument about everyone's preferred firearm and ammunition for home defense, use what you feel comfortable with for your situation.

California has a lot of inane laws, but they are particularly rectocranial when it comes to firearms. Glad to see this one struck down, they need to axe featureless requirements and obstructive ammo laws while they are at it.

I also wish the 9th circuit would allow the states to manage their wildlife.

Not sure why we are having an argument about everyone's preferred firearm and ammunition for home defense, use what you feel comfortable with for your situation.

California has a lot of inane laws, but they are particularly rectocranial when it comes to firearms. Glad to see this one struck down, they need to axe featureless requirements and obstructive ammo laws while they are at it.

I also wish the 9th circuit would allow the states to manage their wildlife.

Because its the internet.

And people argue on the internet. ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back