2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

I hear what you all are saying but I don’t see the problem. If I spend the money to go to Mexico or go sheep hunting I don’t really care. If my wife draws, hunts a sheep, and never wants to hunt again it will be a memory of a lifetime. If she wants to continue hunting it will be a lifetime of making hunting memories.

You can bet your bottom dollar though that my 7 year old daughter won’t let us go on that hunt without her though!

CCA991FB-8B0F-4A55-9EC6-7CD2BEE8231D.jpeg

oh yeah. how bout that.

i only did points this year. first charge at 7:47

CC's are starting to hit. I have a $100 pending charge.

With sheep my year is defidentally taken up. I threw one out for a range I've almost never been in because I figured it would be the tough wilderness style I love and easier draw odds. Going to be a busy year.
I know where my weekends will be!

I didn't do any second choice sheep.

With sheep my year is defidentally taken up. I threw one out for a range I've almost never been in because I figured it would be the tough wilderness style I love and easier draw odds. Going to be a busy year.

Congratulations on drawing the tag!

If you did indeed draw a sheep tag, I hope you will consider joining RMBS (if you have not already), attend the Rendezvous (may 4 in Loveland) and come to the Sheep meet and great on Saturday June 8th. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via PM.

Congrats man!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back