Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2024 Colorado Draw Results Thread

I hear what you all are saying but I don’t see the problem. If I spend the money to go to Mexico or go sheep hunting I don’t really care. If my wife draws, hunts a sheep, and never wants to hunt again it will be a memory of a lifetime. If she wants to continue hunting it will be a lifetime of making hunting memories.

You can bet your bottom dollar though that my 7 year old daughter won’t let us go on that hunt without her though!

CCA991FB-8B0F-4A55-9EC6-7CD2BEE8231D.jpeg

oh yeah. how bout that.

i only did points this year. first charge at 7:47

CC's are starting to hit. I have a $100 pending charge.

With sheep my year is defidentally taken up. I threw one out for a range I've almost never been in because I figured it would be the tough wilderness style I love and easier draw odds. Going to be a busy year.
I know where my weekends will be!

I didn't do any second choice sheep.

With sheep my year is defidentally taken up. I threw one out for a range I've almost never been in because I figured it would be the tough wilderness style I love and easier draw odds. Going to be a busy year.

Congratulations on drawing the tag!

If you did indeed draw a sheep tag, I hope you will consider joining RMBS (if you have not already), attend the Rendezvous (may 4 in Loveland) and come to the Sheep meet and great on Saturday June 8th. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via PM.

Congrats man!

Back