2021 Colorado raffles

If it wasn't for a great cause I'd chastise you for bumping it!

Darn... bump.

Oak
I donated to your raffles. I bought sheep goat and antelope chances and the rifle.
How about you buy some from our raffles at Midwestwildsheep.com. We have a Dall sheep and caribou hunt with Widrig outfitters in the Yukon.
And a Canadian Fishing trip with Lawrence Bay lodge. For two people meals cabin and guided. Check it out drawing is May 1st.

Oak
I donated to your raffles. I bought sheep goat and antelope chances and the rifle.
How about you buy some from our raffles at Midwestwildsheep.com. We have a Dall sheep and caribou hunt with Widrig outfitters in the Yukon.
And a Canadian Fishing trip with Lawrence Bay lodge. For two people meals cabin and guided. Check it out drawing is May 1st.
WSF-Midwest made a substantial contribution towards a grazing allotment retirement here in CO last year. Happy to give back (in addition to being a life member).

Oak

Hey, all for promoting conservation efforts, but make sure you've got permission to share that info here. I think Oak has specific permission from @Big Fin to promote his raffle.

No hate, I just know there are some rules about that stuff. Will check out your group's raffles.

Edit: May have spoke to soon!

Twisted my arm for another ticket. In on the 28 Nosler and Weaver credit. 1 in 650 are better odds than some of the drawings I’ve entered this year 😂

Reactions: Oak
I'm in for a few sheep tix and a swaro ticket. I'd like to buy more but its the time of year it just starts piling up. A few state raffles, a couple state draws, and its a $1k couple of months pretty quick.

Reactions: Oak
Donated some more $ this morn doesnt look like im getting any tags in draws this yr
Well maybe with max points i get lucky on a Pa elk tag this yr lol

I'm in for a few sheep tix and a swaro ticket. I'd like to buy more but its the time of year it just starts piling up. A few state raffles, a couple state draws, and its a $1k couple of months pretty quick.
I avoid doing the math on all the raffle tags I purchase in a year. I'm sure my wife will add it all up for me though when she wants something.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back