2021 Colorado raffles

This is my year so everyone else can just go ahead and donate funds but rip up their tickets.🤣🤣

Last edited:
I bought some yesterday and more to come. Hey Oak, thank you for all you do for sheep.

Reactions: Oak
More project work from three weeks ago. Terrestrial biologist Julie Mao, Basalt DWM Peter Boyatt, additional Area 8 staff, and volunteers captured and radio-collared 12 ewes and 8 rams in the S44 bighorn sheep herd. This effort is phase 2 of a study to examine the potential effects of habitat treatments (prescribed mechanical and fire treatments, as well as the unplanned 2018 Lake Christine wildfire) on the seasonal distribution and movement patterns of subherds within the S44 herd.

IMG_20210104_151205-COLLAGE.jpg

I am in for a second round of tickets. I am sure I didn't draw last year because I only purchased one round. The tag gods are appeased with my sacrifice and I will be expecting a call soon Oak and Khunter.

More project work from three weeks ago. Terrestrial biologist Julie Mao, Basalt DWM Peter Boyatt, additional Area 8 staff, and volunteers captured and radio-collared 12 ewes and 8 rams in the S44 bighorn sheep herd. This effort is phase 2 of a study to examine the potential effects of habitat treatments (prescribed mechanical and fire treatments, as well as the unplanned 2018 Lake Christine wildfire) on the seasonal distribution and movement patterns of subherds within the S44 herd.

View attachment 172688
Every time you post these kinda pictures I think of my dad. He was a teacher, but his passion was ecology. One of the ways we connected was doing River Watch together, he would have been a huge proponent of RMBS if he had known about it.

One of the few groups I give to every year, wish it was more, hopefully it will be as I get further on in my career.

Thanks Oak!

Every time you post these kinda pictures I think of my dad. He was a teacher, but his passion was ecology. One of the ways we connected was doing River Watch together, he would have been a huge proponent of RMBS if he had known about it.

One of the few groups I give to every year, wish it was more, hopefully it will be as I get further on in my career.

Thanks Oak!
Had some successful captures on another project this week, so hope to have more photos soon.

I made it into an optics one for once. Thanks, Oak - my favorite donation of the year and I’ll add on before the end because I’m a sucker math guy

Reactions: Oak
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back