PEAX Equipment

2021 Colorado raffles

Oak

Expert
All right, I suppose it's time for an official thread. Buy early and often...it's doubtful there will be any in-person sales this year. Thanks to Big Fin for allowing me to post.

As usual, we have the Colorado statewide bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn raffle licenses, as well as Swarovski optics and custom rifles. This year, there is one Weaver Rifles 28 Nosler and one $5,000 credit with Weaver to build your own.

Optics prices keep going up, so this might be the last opportunity for Swarovski at 250 tickets total per raffle. The first raffle currently only has about 52 tickets left.

Click here for more information and to purchase tickets
Washington residents will have to wait for a week or so before purchase is available to you.

We couldn't do everything we do without your support. Last year helped to permanently remove domestic sheep from this bighorn sheep habitat.

Endlich.jpg

Last month, CPW collared 30 bighorn sheep as part of a 3-year study of the impacts of recreation on bighorn sheep. Funds we raised from auction and raffle licenses make up over 80% of the budget.

Edit.jpg

Auction and raffle funds are being used to trap and relocate about 20 bighorns to establish a new herd near Victor, CO. CPW is preparing to trap the sheep in the next couple of weeks.

sheep4.jpg

These are just a couple of examples of the over $300,000 in projects funded in 2020. Bighorn sheep licenses have been increased again in 2021, to 332. In 2011, CPW issued 246 sheep licenses.

Here's the sweet 28 Nosler Kevin Weaver built for us this year.

image0.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image1.jpeg

Click here for more information and to purchase tickets

Tickets purchased! 3 for the Swarovski binoculars and 1 for the credit towards a custom rifle. Thanks for posting the opportunity. Always fun to support conservation and have a chance, however small it may be, to win an awesome prize!

Reactions: Oak
I'll make this offer again......but I need to drop it to 5 days since I already know I have a Colorado Mt goat hunt a probably a moose hunt this fall.

This money goes to great cause so buy early and often. I'll volunteer 5 days of my time for scouting and assisting on a hunt if a Hunttalker wins the sheep or mountain goat. We can call on Oak, Dink and Khunter to help and I'll supply the beer.

Sandbrew

See... priced @ $25 and off to donating for a great cause I go. I feel like I bought a new gun. My wife doesn't know - and then the C.C. statement nabs me dead to rights! Haha! :)

Thanks to Oak and all who support this organization - even the individuals who are buying Bighorn, Swarobino, and Weaver $5k raffle tickets...

Worth every penny. I had been saving up for the 95 BTX since it came out and RMBS short cut that for me.

013E938A-8F84-4F96-9AFF-6DF774E59CD8.jpeg

0EFB9AE5-E5A6-4B9F-8855-A209E907F60E.jpeg

I know when I found my buddy’s desert bighorn with it, he was pretty happy with the RMBS too. I drew a CO Bighorn tag in 2007 and have supported and appreciated the organization before and after. They do good work.

I couldn't get the checkout process to complete, I'll try again later. @Oak any chance you guys can put a bunch of small rifle primers on the raffle? That would get me to throw down some more $!

Well I am upgrading my binoculars anyway. I'll take some swaros for 25 bucks. Thanks oak.

I'm currently a deer and elk hunter... but maybe this year I can be convinced to hunt goat or pronghorn:) 2 tickets for me, and thanks for the work you guys do!

I'm working on that problem for you folks in WA. Hope to post something next week.
During the virtual Sheep Show our governor, aka Supreme Leader, blocked those raffles as well. :mad: I could feel it in these old bones that this was going to be the year for me to get picked ..... or maybe it's just arthritis.

Dang you all are fast. Ordered some tickets around 2, got pics of them by 4. Freaky Fast!

Thanks for the opportunity and for everything you are doing for conservation.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back