2021 Colorado raffles

You should receive a follow-up email within 3 days of purchase that will have a photo of your tickets attached. On rare occasions, the ticket order processor falls behind and it might be 4 or 5 days. Not very often.

I suspect that they end up in junk mail sometimes, as I will receive inquiries about tickets not received. I can always forward the original email to the person in that case.

Oh gotcha. I never received the pictures of tickets. They must’ve ended up in junk mail. I purchased them a few weeks ago.

Reactions: Oak
Raffles.....always in!

Unfortunately I was way to focused on getting #@)(*%* up and getting laid in my early 20’s back in the 1990’s to be smart enough to bank points.

Because I brought it up in the NA Model thread: If an NR wins one of the big game licenses, they only need to purchase a habitat stamp to hunt. The license is issued free of charge. Also, there is a maximum of 25 tickets per person on the big game licenses, and the licenses are non-transferable.

Feeling pretty cocky: I'm gonna draw a CO sheep and lope tag as well as a WY gov tag and will use my new weaver rifle topped with new kahles scope...probably to optimistic?...lol. cant draw thru applications so got to go different route.

Thanks for all you do and great work Oak!

Oak,

did you not just win with a #1 tag. Cannot win twice in a row. Give me a #4, #5 or #7.

I now have a chance in all 3.

Thanks, Oak.

Ticket #1 for the 3rd Swarovski raffle is now available.
A 3rd one! Well looks like I’ll have to make another donation and get another winning ticket! What am I going to do with 2 new pairs of binos!🤣🤣

You should receive a follow-up email within 3 days of purchase that will have a photo of your tickets attached. On rare occasions, the ticket order processor falls behind and it might be 4 or 5 days. Not very often.

I suspect that they end up in junk mail sometimes, as I will receive inquiries about tickets not received. I can always forward the original email to the person in that case.
I never noticed getting an email with pic of tickets do you know what email address is comes from so I can search for mine?

Back