Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Let’s go! I need to draw a tag this year! Don’t let me down Colorado.

I figure on drawing a deer tag May 25th, but not finding out until after June 1st! Hopefully I'm wrong, it would be nice to know prior to the Wyoming deadline.
New to hunting and trying to get into backcountry hunting.
Are there any other draws that I can get into this year and start building preference points? I will put in for Wyoming but want to get started on several states.
resident of Louisiana

Are there any other draws that I can get into this year and start building preference points? I will put in for Wyoming but want to get started on several states.
resident of Louisiana
Wyoming Deer/Antelope is due end of May. WY and CO both have leftover draws over the summer in June/July (mostly tags with difficult public access or G-bears)

resident of Louisiana
Arizona deer. Can also still get points in Montana. Probably a handful of other random things left.

Good luck everyone. Already having buyers remorse for the deer tag I put in for so maybe I won’t draw. I know that sounds bad but....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back