2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
I put in for my first ever big game tags this year.

My fear is less that I won’t draw them, but that I won’t be able to find enough ammo if I do.

I have some, but not enough to get my new scope sighted in, lots of practice and hunt.

I’ve been looking everywhere.

:(
What ammo are you looking for?

What ammo are you looking for?
7mm-08. I have a single box of Nosler Trophy Grade I was lucky enough to stumble upon in a Sportsmans.

And it's a bit more complicated than I initially posted. It's actually a new rifle and scope. It hasn't even been fired. I need to find an ammo it likes, sight in, work on my accuracy and range, etc.

I've been checking every website I know. I've been randomly popping in at every shop I pass by, when I am out an about. I am also signed up for restocking alerts on every website that has them. It's been a big, fat nada for months. I know I am not alone in this boat.

7mm-08. I have a single box of Nosler Trophy Grade I was lucky enough to stumble upon in a Sportsmans.

And it's a bit more complicated than I initially posted. It's actually a new rifle and scope. It hasn't even been fired. I need to find an ammo it likes, sight in, work on my accuracy and range, etc.

I've been checking every website I know. I've been randomly popping in at every shop I pass by, when I am out an about. I am also signed up for restocking alerts on every website that has them. It's been a big, fat nada for months. I know I am not alone in this boat.
Pm sent

Did anyone else get excited yesterday seeing an email from Colorado Parks and Wildlife only to be kicked in the gut with it being for #coloradocaresweek. I would support something anytime but not right before draw results come out. Dirty trick. I bet they do it on purpose because they know people are on edge and will click thinking they drew.
See - our CPW social media/marketing staff definitely chat with their colleagues in NM (I become very informed on Fish stocking down there every April) on 'getting eyeballs with emails'

Should draw a deer tag for my unit or pick it up off the return list. Was surprised at the quality of some of the tags on the return list last year given my buddy snagged an antelope tag that takes 10 points normally

I have some federal fusion 140 grains I would sell.

Looking for some clarification on turning a tag back in. Decided to burn my points in CO this year for a limited archery draw and according to past draw stats, should be 100% chance to draw. Well, I got lucky and drew a Gila archery tag in NM and I don't have the time to do both hunts so I am going to turn my CO tag back in. I believe I do not get a preference point but I get to keep the level of points that I had previously. I've read that you still have to pay full price for the tag anyway and I've read that you only have to pay a small processing fee. Any clarification on the money side of things?

Looking for some clarification on turning a tag back in. Decided to burn my points in CO this year for a limited archery draw and according to past draw stats, should be 100% chance to draw. Well, I got lucky and drew a Gila archery tag in NM and I don't have the time to do both hunts so I am going to turn my CO tag back in. I believe I do not get a preference point but I get to keep the level of points that I had previously. I've read that you still have to pay full price for the tag anyway and I've read that you only have to pay a small processing fee. Any clarification on the money side of things?
You can either keep your points or get your money back. You can’t do both. I turned an elk tag back in last year and got my money back. It was as pretty easy to do

Don’t hold me to this but you have two choices...

-small processing fee and bye bye points.

-pay for the tag and points returned

You just have to call the cpw office to return it.

Just saw $313.80 hit my CC from CPW. Did they add add up my Elk, Deer, Antelope all together? I still can’t seem make it add up. 😭😂😁

Just saw $313.80 hit my CC from CPW. Did they add add up my Elk, Deer, Antelope all together? I still can’t seem make it add up. 😭😂😁
Goat or sheep tag sir! Maybe someone turned a tag in and you were next in line if you just got hit. Moose doesn’t draw till next week.

B9196A71-166B-4A01-A01E-C62E876B6843.png

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back