2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
it used to work a couple few years back,,i would imagine they got that figured out and closed up now,,or else they need some old colonial gas pipeline servers///l o l///cant remember the process,but has anybody tried?it had something to do with the preference points page? or something like that??gotta be as smart as a russian hacker.

it used to work a couple few years back,,i would imagine they got that figured out and closed up now,,or else they need some old colonial gas pipeline servers///l o l///cant remember the process,but has anybody tried?it had something to do with the preference points page? or something like that??gotta be as smart as a russian hacker.
It may give you a couple hours at best. Seems like Cc get hit first, pp update within an hour or so of that, and then the actual tag posts and they send an email about an hour after that.

The old trick of checking your preference points is gone with the new system. The best "early warning" is to set up your credit card for purchase alert texts/emails whatever.

Did anyone else get excited yesterday seeing an email from Colorado Parks and Wildlife only to be kicked in the gut with it being for #coloradocaresweek. I would support something anytime but not right before draw results come out. Dirty trick. I bet they do it on purpose because they know people are on edge and will click thinking they drew.

Did anyone else get excited yesterday seeing an email from Colorado Parks and Wildlife only to be kicked in the gut with it being for #coloradocaresweek. I would support something anytime but not right before draw results come out. Dirty trick. I bet they do it on purpose because they know people are on edge and will click thinking they drew.
Yup, I couldn't draw a breath until I got that email opened!

I am only in for points this year, but thanks for the entertainment value guys. Nothing like watching the highs and lows of tag results!

I put in for my first ever big game tags this year.

My fear is less that I won’t draw them, but that I won’t be able to find enough ammo if I do.

I have some, but not enough to get my new scope sighted in, lots of practice and hunt.

I’ve been looking everywhere.

:(

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back