Yeti GOBOX Collection

2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
no points or bear tags in the draw for me this year.

realized if i have enough points to draw 61 then i need to stop getting bear points.

all the leftovers are good enough for me 😁

without question or room for error I will burn a pile of Elk, Deer and Pronghorn points in Colo this year. Only moose is the wild card I am anxious and hopeful for.

OK, be honest, who is hoping they do NOT draw moose because they already drew a great tag they want to focus on? To be clear I WANT TO DRAW MOOSE, FOR ME AND MY WIFE, I AIN'T CRAZY ENOUGH TO WAVE OFF GOOD FORTUNE. Bring it.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I will draw my moose tag (4th year applying has to count for something😎) and a 201 muzzle elk tag.

The 201 muzzle elk tag is a cow hunt and for my son. He had a couple points and should draw a youth tag. It would be a fun experience.

without question or room for error I will burn a pile of Elk, Deer and Pronghorn points in Colo this year. Only moose is the wild card I am anxious and hopeful for.

OK, be honest, who is hoping they do NOT draw moose because they already drew a great tag they want to focus on?
If I drew a moose tag my wife would likely kill me, already looking at being gone three weeks straight at the end of October for elk, goat, and deer. As long as I draw the elk and deer but that shouldn’t be a problem

OK, be honest, who is hoping they do NOT draw moose because they already drew a great tag they want to focus on?
I am in this boat. Good place to be but if I drew I would likely have to turn it back.

Just got an email that I drew a bear tag. So has this thread officially turned into a draw results thread??

Ran into a Bear during Elk hunting last year, drew a tag this year incase it happens again. I don't know that ill be actively hunting a bear this season but ill be sure to check out the area I saw him last year.

Back