Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
I have zero chance to draw a elk tag but the suspense is still killing me haha

Between checking the website, emails, CC, and this thread it’s been sorta difficult to function today. Is there some sorta hotline to get myself some help like that gambling addiction line is see advertised?!

without question or room for error I will burn a pile of Elk, Deer and Pronghorn points in Colo this year. Only moose is the wild card I am anxious and hopeful for.

OK, be honest, who is hoping they do NOT draw moose because they already drew a great tag they want to focus on? To be clear I WANT TO DRAW MOOSE, FOR ME AND MY WIFE, I AIN'T CRAZY ENOUGH TO WAVE OFF GOOD FORTUNE. Bring it.
you've been on quite a roll the last couple seasons as is and now you're burning points...should be good time

Between checking the website, emails, CC, and this thread it’s been sorta difficult to function today. Is there some sorta hotline to get myself some help like that gambling addiction line is see advertised?!
When you get that number please pass it along to me. Your post perfectly sums up my day.

I’d gladly pay $100 right now to get a preference point and not draw for deer. But instead I expect to draw, turn my tag in at full price, and NOT get another point. ☹️

I’d gladly pay $100 right now to get a preference point and not draw for deer. But instead I expect to draw, turn my tag in at full price, and NOT get another point. ☹️
I’m in the same boat for same reason. I’m guessing we won’t find much sympathy 🤣

Come on...be just like 90% of the people that draw sheep in Montana. Just get that sheep tag out of the way so it doesn't interfere with your elk and deer tags/hunts.

Can't tell you how many times I've heard that over the years.

I burned my 19 bear points on a plains bear, never been in the unit. Any help would be appreciated. Do you normally find them in the wheat or alfalfa? Super stoked, gonna start climbing hills to get in shape. Just ordered a ton of supplements to help my body get ready for going deep away from the roads.

Come on...be just like 90% of the people that draw sheep in Montana. Just get that sheep tag out of the way so it doesn't interfere with your elk and deer tags/hunts.

Can't tell you how many times I've heard that over the years.
There's two limited quota elk permits in my house that rank with the best in North America. Even though my daughter's name is on one of those, neither are going to get the priority they deserve, and mine will likely get totally unused. Colorado deer? Ha. I'm just hoping to only lose a few hundred dollars..

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back