Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Had 4 points, but went in with a party app that had us entering the draw with 3. Unit took 2 points to guarantee a tag last year, but over half of the 1 point apps pulled it as well. Much as everybody huffed and puffed about the creep, I guesstimated we had fifty fifty odds.

Pulled our third season, first choice, tags. So, creep contributor here. But...oh well. We going hunting.

Now that the dust is settled... drew my 2nd choice, a late plains mule deer buck tag. Not a glory unit but I'm happy.

Some things have changed since I applied so I may be sending this one back to the good folks at CPW. May talk myself out of returning it though.

Pretty happy, did a group application with a buddy with both of us having 2 pts. Drew our first choice with 3rd season units 80/81. Last year it drew with 1 pt so I think we played the game pretty well. Now, time to start eScouting!

4 of us put in for a unit that drew with zero points last year. Only one drew
Second season is going to be crowded, especially in the otc elk unit we are going.

So happy to have found this site! I put in for deer in hunt zone 142 late rifle and I drew with 26 points. When I just checked my card like y'all been doing I have been charged for a zone 76 bull moose tag too. Stoked! With only 3 points!!You guys seem to really have this western hunting thing dialed in! Being from the south I am just getting after it. Been building points since 25 years ago and this year is the year to start hunting out west!

Please help with spots to hunt! Not from Colorado so I will gladly come up a couple days early to get these critters scouted and learn the land. Read some slick stories here already today so I am gonna start hanging around and post up about my moose and deer.
I think I can but if I can't get time off for both should I keep the deer or the moose tag? Both seem really good! Have not even told the wifey I am going on my first western hunt! I been runnin the Bergera B14 HMR in the 6.5 Creed and put the smack down on deer and pigs at the farm out to 700 so thinking I am dialed for mule deer and moose.

Thanks!

Shooter Morris
Welcome to HT. Have you selected an outfitter yet? Just curious.

So happy to have found this site! I put in for deer in hunt zone 142 late rifle and I drew with 26 points. When I just checked my card like y'all been doing I have been charged for a zone 76 bull moose tag too. Stoked! With only 3 points!!You guys seem to really have this western hunting thing dialed in! Being from the south I am just getting after it. Been building points since 25 years ago and this year is the year to start hunting out west!

Please help with spots to hunt! Not from Colorado so I will gladly come up a couple days early to get these critters scouted and learn the land. Read some slick stories here already today so I am gonna start hanging around and post up about my moose and deer.
I think I can but if I can't get time off for both should I keep the deer or the moose tag? Both seem really good! Have not even told the wifey I am going on my first western hunt! I been runnin the Bergera B14 HMR in the 6.5 Creed and put the smack down on deer and pigs at the farm out to 700 so thinking I am dialed for mule deer and moose.

Thanks!

Shooter Morris
Hey Morris, I'm from the south too, we should do some group applications... 😁😁😁

No luck for me on mule deer. I usually draw this tag every 3 years so point creep must have finally screwed that one too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back