Yeti GOBOX Collection

2021 Colorado Draw Results

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Did you see the draw stats somewhere or just saying they didn’t let you keep your extras?!?!?
🤣
My friend applied with 10 and did not draw. Saw on another forum where a guy with 11 did not draw. So I guess it’s a safe assumption.

So happy to have found this site! I put in for deer in hunt zone 142 late rifle and I drew with 26 points. When I just checked my card like y'all been doing I have been charged for a zone 76 bull moose tag too. Stoked! With only 3 points!!You guys seem to really have this western hunting thing dialed in! Being from the south I am just getting after it. Been building points since 25 years ago and this year is the year to start hunting out west!

Please help with spots to hunt! Not from Colorado so I will gladly come up a couple days early to get these critters scouted and learn the land. Read some slick stories here already today so I am gonna start hanging around and post up about my moose and deer.
I think I can but if I can't get time off for both should I keep the deer or the moose tag? Both seem really good! Have not even told the wifey I am going on my first western hunt! I been runnin the Bergera B14 HMR in the 6.5 Creed and put the smack down on deer and pigs at the farm out to 700 so thinking I am dialed for mule deer and moose.

Thanks!

Shooter Morris

It appears what I drew took all 12 points. So much for 12 points being considered no man's land.
That is crazy, can't believe a hunt jumped that much, can't wait to see the draw stats. So maybe it is 'worth' more than the sheep tag now. haha.

And thank you to all the guys chasing the late mountain-hunt dates for your service, made my plains tag easier to draw, which I did.

So happy to have found this site! I put in for deer in hunt zone 142 late rifle and I drew with 26 points. When I just checked my card like y'all been doing I have been charged for a zone 76 bull moose tag too. Stoked! With only 3 points!!You guys seem to really have this western hunting thing dialed in! Being from the south I am just getting after it. Been building points since 25 years ago and this year is the year to start hunting out west!

Please help with spots to hunt! Not from Colorado so I will gladly come up a couple days early to get these critters scouted and learn the land. Read some slick stories here already today so I am gonna start hanging around and post up about my moose and deer.
I think I can but if I can't get time off for both should I keep the deer or the moose tag? Both seem really good! Have not even told the wifey I am going on my first western hunt! I been runnin the Bergera B14 HMR in the 6.5 Creed and put the smack down on deer and pigs at the farm out to 700 so thinking I am dialed for mule deer and moose.

Thanks!

Shooter Morris
@Greenhorn did you get a second account?

Thanks!

Shooter Morris
The creedmore tipped me off...

non resident took 13 last year. you weren’t taking any chances!
Tried 3rd. last year for 66 and didn’t draw so figured that was out. Could have drawn 67 3rd. last year but thought that might not work this year. So 55 was my choice. I think I saw somewhere where someone tried for 55 3rd this year with 15 points and didn’t draw. I felt like I had a lot of points but just not enough and it wouldn’t get any better.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back