2007 in pictures

HAAAAA Mossie that picture of yours inspired or optics pic. We went thru a bag of doritos a day on this hunt.

Exact location Mtmiller. Here are a couple breaks bulls.

2007huntpics010.JPG

2007huntpics006.JPG

Last resting place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2007huntpics015.JPG

Miller,

Here's the country where my Idaho sheep and goat played.

From this lookout Oscar and I spotted the "Big O ram"....And a few weeks later I spotted my Baby O ram from the same spot. In 2007, my Dad and I spotted the goat from here.

GH_0028.jpg

Someday, I'll go back in there and fish the many lakes in the area. My Dad fished this lake in 1977. :)

Holy volcano Tyson. I hope you didn't have to climb down there to get water every day.

wyo- your passion is sniffing coyote ass???;)

Here is a MT yote from last year.
P1040334-1.jpg

Spent 22 nights in this tent between September and November. Glad it is a good one. Hope I spend 25 nights in it next year.

Attachments

• IMG_2028.JPG
    IMG_2028.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 245
Kudos AZ, nice to see you gave of your time and energy to help out a retard. Great buck Schmaltsie, what'd he end up scoring?
Ask Stan, he taped it while i caped it. I think it was somewhere around 80 2/8? Shit that reminds me, i have to call my hide tan guy and find out if my cape is done so i get it on the wall soon..

Hit this jackrabbit driving home from hunting. I saw him run across in front of me, but didn't feel the tires hit him.

Two days later I go back to my archery blind. After an unsuccessful morning hunt, I walk back towards the truck and wonder what the hell is on my bumper. He was pretty "green" by this time. Wonder what people thought when I drove around town with this guy hanging there.

Oh well!

Attachments

• IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 235
here's another pronghorn picture

Attachments

• 2007 MT Pronghorn2.JPG
    2007 MT Pronghorn2.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 296
Back