2007 in pictures

My son's 2007 javie
DSCF0978cr.jpg

His first pack-out
DSCF0994cr-1.jpg

Those are the windriver mts here in WY. We did a lot of backpacking this summer and that trip was to the Cirque of the Towers. Very cool place. I'm jealous of your pics though, I would love to do that! Looks cold but also looks like it would be worth it in the end!
That was my guess, but haven't been to the Windrivers yet. My brother climbed Gannett Peak two years ago, but I was unable to make the trip. Word in the climbing community is that it is a more difficult summit than Rainier.

Here's my first successful spring turkey hunt last year...

One hen decoy, one dead gobbler, and one confused jake. :D
turkey02e.jpg

First turkey. 19lb, 9" beard.
turkey04b.jpg

I'll be checking back on this one in a couple months. :D Can't wait!
turkey02f.jpg

Biggest fish to the boat this fall. My dad caught it and I got to pose w/ it. LIL

Attachments

• 10-26 Dad 35.5 in.JPG
    10-26 Dad 35.5 in.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 300
one more.....

Great pics all. Maybe the best thread going on the WWW right now! Love the father - son/daughter pics!

My son Erik with his first elk taken last fall in New Mexico.

daderikandbull.jpg

S.

:)

Not father/son, but it's a big brother/little brother hunt. His first big game.
HuntersElk012.jpg

My first coues....he's just a widdle guy...
2007DeerHunt023.jpg

And gotta get some shots of the mutt.
OpeningWeekend027.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

I like the 'big brother / little brother' pics Basser!!! Already seeing some of that in my 13 & 10 year olds...... ;)

Nice pics!

S.

:)

PS: I also like the last pic. Looks like some AZ doving hunting to me.... ;)

At least Ax got to hunt with someone in 2007, even though it had to be a Utard.:D

Now this is screwed up. Go waterfowl hunting without my bird dog and go to Alaska to kill a Canada????:rolleyes:
P1000553-1.jpg

Basser, you didn't read the rules. You weren't supposed to blow it all in one post. hump
Rules
--only one critter (multiple pics of single critter OK) or hunt picture per post
--someone else must post a pic before you can post another (now you can't blow your load all in one shot Oscar)
--comments on previous pictures are encouraged, but please provide a picture of your own in the same post

You also forgot to mention the 8 BP's you burned shooting that itty bitty coues. ;)

Here was my WT this fall. First one ever.
wt03.jpg

Miller, this thread's slowed down. Are HuntTalkers out of '07 kills to showcase already? :D

Stanley - there's a bigger age gap than that between my brothers and I, but it has been fun getting them involved. Our dad never hunted so it's been a learning process for us all.

1 pointer - I've seen your hat in several pics and I have one just like it. Think the duck pics are the only hunts i've gone on without a Cards hat on.

BillyGoat - Maybe I just like to be different....rules be DAMNED! Either that or I just didn't pay attention:D

Here are my other two brothers and I on a pheasant "hunt" here in AZ
PheasantWeekend005.jpg

Plus, this one has the other hat for 1 pointer.

Here's another deer from MT, just to prove that not all the critters in MT are huge... I shot it right at dark;
MuleDeerbuck3pt11-4-079.jpg

...and got it out the next morning:
MuleDeerbuck3pt11-4-0714.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back