Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

2007 in pictures

A three legged Texas yote.

P6220181.jpg

Very nice hntnhrd. I applied a couple weeks ago...now just waiting on that $1600 hit.:D

SD a couple months ago.
sddeer.jpg

Big Fin,
I'll see your jack rabbit and raise you one sharptailed grouse. This unlucky bugger got his foot caught in the grill. It happened a couple years ago, but it still cracks me up when I look at the photo.
Sharptailgrill.jpg

The buck and 1st doe are from archery and the last doe is from shotgun. Both turkeys are our first. My son got his on opening day and I shot mine on the 29th. Now we are out for rabbits. Nice pics to everyone.

Ok, I have no idea how to size pictures. If anyone can delete the last one its ok with me.

Attachments

• buck07.jpg
    buck07.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 262
  • b doe 07.jpg
    b doe 07.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 262
  • doe 07.jpg
    doe 07.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 261
  • turk07.jpg
    turk07.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 261
Ask Stan, he taped it while i caped it. I think it was somewhere around 80 2/8? Shit that reminds me, i have to call my hide tan guy and find out if my cape is done so i get it on the wall soon..

I ran the tape twice after it was caped and got 80 2/8 each time. I didn't even look at the net score but it was a pretty symetrical buck.

fishing with the natives in Alaska

Attachments

• Meagan_King_Salmon_2.jpg
    Meagan_King_Salmon_2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 227
Buschy, luv da' Britt! They are my favorite breed of hunting dog.

Here's one of our britts who earned her FC last spring...

On her first mearns hunt in Dec.
mearnshunt05.jpg

Steady as a rock.
mearnshunt03.jpg

Backing up my shortie.
mearns_pt_01.jpg

Here are a couple pics of our spring steelhead trip. A guy from work doctored up the picture of me holding my fish. Our very own wilecoyote in the other pic.

IMG_0083.jpg

P1010200.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back