2007 in pictures

Here's my billy.

TheGoat-2.jpg

My good buddy Todd M. glassing AZ bear country with me (we were both taking pics at the time of photo). We saw four different bears and a couple stud coues bucks. The closest we could get to a bear was about 700yrds that weekend. We both thought that was a bit out of our effective range.

P1110491.jpg

great pics so far,

here is a cow i shot on the last weekend of the season. I didn't hunt much in the fall of 07, just didn't feel like going.

Last edited:
That is some rugged goat country Tyson (er it was until you changed the picture:D ). Here is the goat country I hunted this year.
P1000381-1Large.jpg

Guess you can tell I'm bored today.

Here is the sunsetting on my 10 year old Nephews first ever biggame hunt, mule deer. He missed and had a few times were he couldn't pick the deer up in the scope. It was a lesson in patience for me and a whole new experience or him. He is 11 now and I'm hoping he lucks out again with some kind of tag in AZ this fall.

P1110620.jpg

Glassing for a large antlered animal in southwestern Montana, September 14th 2007..

Attachments

• GlassingforBullwinkle.jpg
    GlassingforBullwinkle.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 328
Here is a couple photos from early fall while bear hunting this past season. My daughter is my # 1 guide and hunting partner. She's getting pretty darn good at spotting animals before I do...always a nice plus.
DanielleGlassingFar.jpg

Close up. You got to love her choice of camo...and no, Greenhorn and Moosie you can't borrow her camo shirt.
DanielleGlassingClose.jpg

Here's the only thing I shot in 2007 here in Idaho. Sorry but I don't have any field photos, only the finished product. I finished my euro mount and luckily the wife let me hang it in the house.

Attachments

• IMG_2050_mod1.JPG
    IMG_2050_mod1.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 316
Hey Wile, that euro mount looks awesome!!!

Here is the second part of my Alaskan adventure

caribou1.jpg

Here he is on the wall

dscb1.jpg

Post a Picture with your Comments (Per MtMillers request :D )

Nice pictures So far !!!

I only made it out 2 times Duck hunting this year, here is one of the trips :

ducks3.jpg

Nice work on the mallards.

I only got out 5 times in MT this year and Ax wasn't happy. I didn't have many good mallards days, but here was one with a BWT kicker to fill the daily.
P1000236crop.jpg

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back