2007 in pictures

mtmiller

Alright, 2007 is in the books and I am getting sick of all these non-hunting posts. We did something similiar for 2005 and it ended up being a pretty cool thread.

What I am looking for are posts with a picture of a hunt from 2007. It doesn't have to be a big game critter or a critter at all, but should be a pic from a hunting adventure.

Rules
--only one critter (multiple pics of single critter OK) or hunt picture per post
--someone else must post a pic before you can post another (now you can't blow your load all in one shot Oscar)
--comments on previous pictures are encouraged, but please provide a picture of your own in the same post

Downside, many can't access the TROPHY ROOM (until someone can get it fixed;), so you may need to search your original post and copy the pic link to this thread or sign up for photobucket.com)

I will start with my smallest big game critter of 2007.
babylope.jpg

Who is next?

looks like tender vittles

didn't do much big game hunting this year so I am stuck with mostly bird hunting hunting pics.

This one always makes me laugh. This horse would not leave us alone

PB161385.jpg

My 2007 season was basically non existant, I enjoyed everyone else posting things I could live through this fall. I did get in some good shed hunts last spring, this was probably the best picture to come from those efforts.

Attachments

• April 21 Mule 4 resize.JPG
    April 21 Mule 4 resize.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 576
Great idea Miller. Nice pics so far guys. Here's one of my critters, not huge, but one that I'll always be proud of because of who I was with.

Attachments

• kinleydeer.jpg
    kinleydeer.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 551
I have some field photos I'd love to post but can't. I'll put up a a few, some have obviously been shown before. Here is a group at the water, nothing great but a few up and comers..........

P1110095.jpg

Great thread. Be nice to see all the pics in one place.

Here is my son with the doe & spike he took the same morning.

PB240484.jpg

Kudos AZ, nice to see you gave of your time and energy to help out a retard. Great buck Schmaltsie, what'd he end up scoring?

Doing my part to help the special needs people of this Country.
Sweet AZ, you and your dog.

Me and my dog.
P1050798.jpg

P1050822.jpg

Great pics everyone, keep them coming.

Hey Tone. I hope you didn't see that shed from the river and hike up.;) Awesome country.

That is a sweet bull nmtaxi...you had a great season

This little adventure took place on the very last day of 2007. My partner and I were out in miserable weather in search of Mr. Coyote, but stumbled upon this little find. The antler not visible is under over a foot and a half of solid ice.
ElkFrozen2007Troy-1.jpg

It took over 2 1/2 hours of steady chopping with an old axe, but we finally got the thing free of it's icey tomb. I have no idea how the bull got there or what killed it. I might go back in the spring and have a look around, but for some reason digging up the rest of the bull just didn't seem like a good idea at the time. ;)
ElkFrozen2007TroyOut.jpg

Those are some nice looking goats guys.

Here's how the year started - my first javie

DSCF0984cr.jpg

Here's the cute little feller on my wall :

DSCF1048cr.jpg

Another small goat to rival the very first picture of this thread!!

Attachments

• 2007 Greg Bow.JPG
    2007 Greg Bow.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 507
Oak and I with the antelope I shot this season. We watched a lot of antelope over a couple days of hunting. We spent the better part of the day watching this one and a few others before I decided he was good enough. Fun times.

107.JPG

Cool stuff guys, great find BigSky!

Here is a top 20 all-time P&Y about an hour before he went nite nite this past Fall. Field photos, maybe another time.

P1110456.jpg

Oak and I with the antelope I shot this season. We watched a lot of antelope over a couple days of hunting. We spent the better part of the day watching this one and a few others before I decided he was good enough. Fun times.

107.JPG

Buzz, what'd that buck end up scoring?

Antelope camp - Eastern Montana. The night before the storm. Shoulda left earlier. Maybe shouldn't have went at all.

I have some pics in good focus, but thought it looked cool to see what happened when the wind blew the tripod around with a slow shutter speed.

Attachments

• IMG_1903.JPG
    IMG_1903.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 414
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back