Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Your Preset In Reach Messages

2rocky

Curious if anyone has set their preset messages to something more fitting to what WE do in the outdoors.

my three currently are:

1) All is well. LOVE YOU :)

2) Delayed, but everything is OK.

3) Not an emergency, but need help. Can you come to me or send someone to these coordinates?

the third one, in my mind, is for a situation like a broken down vehicle when i'm out of service and many, many miles walking distance from assistance

my three currently are:

1) All is well. LOVE YOU :)

2) Delayed, but everything is OK.

3) Not an emergency, but need help. Can you come to me or send someone to these coordinates?

the third one, in my mind, is for a situation like a broken down vehicle when i'm out of service and many, many miles walking distance from assistance

Basically mine sans emoji.

Pretty close on 1 and 3, but my second one is “Buck/bull down”

Same as above but I've also added to #1
"In response to a question, YES"
"In response to a question. NO"
it's only a few cents but a penny saved is a penny earned.
And perhaps more importantly is a time saver.

Mine are:

1 - Getting started for the day. (Going to delete this one, either it is too early or I forget to send it. Really redundant with #2 anyway)

2 - Just checking in, everything is okay. (This is pretty much all I use now)

3 - Back at camp for the night. (Again, redundant with #2 and I forget to send it sometimes so it is almost worse than if I just didn’t have it).

If I shoot something or anything exciting happens I just send a text. I do the safety plan and rarely use my 10 free messages.

It is 10 cents a message. If I have a vehicle broken down or need help in a nonemergency situation, I am going to send detailed instructions! Someone could get all the way out there an not know to bring an air pump or fuel or whatever.

“He who ventures with no re-pressurization mechanism in thine rig, is naught but a fool in the sight of the Lord. For he invites troubles upon himself and his travels” - Proverbs 14:12

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back