Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Zoleo and Inreach problem

JoltnJoe

Anyone else had a problem messaging between zoleo and inreach devices? I have a zoleo and camped/hunted with a buddy who has inreach and we never could get a message through from one to the other.

Anyone else had a problem messaging between zoleo and inreach devices? I have a zoleo and camped/hunted with a buddy who has inreach and we never could get a message through from one to the other.
YES, almost impossible!

YES, almost impossible!
If I remember right the inreach person has to message to recipient first but needs to do it in service. We had two Zoleo’s and an inreach this fall. Zoleo guys had no issues messaging each other or people’s phones. The inreach guy sold his inreach at the end of the season and bought a zoleo because of how unreliable the inreach was. I did the same thing a couple years ago

I’ve never had any issues but I guess it could be because I always did what @Dsnow9 said and sent some messages to the Zoleo while still in service.
I did have a hell of a time getting my inreach to send messages in general this year though. It would sometimes take hours for it to go through.

I have had the Inreach to Zoleo problem in the past. The Inreach has to message the Zoleo first. The Inreach also needs to send the message to the Zoleo phone number and not to the email address associated with the Zoleo. After following those steps both devices can message back and forth without issue.

If I remember right the inreach person has to message to recipient first but needs to do it in service. We had two Zoleo’s and an inreach this fall. Zoleo guys had no issues messaging each other or people’s phones. The inreach guy sold his inreach at the end of the season and bought a zoleo because of how unreliable the inreach was. I did the same thing a couple years ago
This is correct! and its super annoying. #Zoleo4Life

Tried all of the above and never could get my inreach messages to go thru to brothers zoleo. Other than that the inreach worked as fast or faster than zoleo sending and receiving messages to the wife

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back