Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

SOLD.

MTGreenhorn

Delorme Inreach SE
used, fully functional, never had any issues with it
Updating to a zoleo through a work deal, no longer need this, still works, ready for you to activate to your account.

$75 shipped (lower 48)
(have a print out of the manual, and will make sure has a mirco-usb cord )

Attachments

• thumbnail_image0.jpg
    thumbnail_image0.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 9
  • thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 9
  • thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 9
Is this the discontinued one? I had to buy a new Garmin because my SE was discontinued and no longer functional.
My Delorme SE still works... (Pre-Garmin Company buyout).

Wanted to verify I didn't miss something since my wife last used it in December... All looks well. I've not received any new messages that my unit has been discontinued. My last Garmin invoice .pdf was sent. As far as I can tell, it still functions. You receive an email saying yours had been discontinued?

1707084121264.png
1707084403324.png

Last edited:
Is this the discontinued one? I had to buy a new Garmin because my SE was discontinued and no longer functional.
its an older model, i honestly havent used it since moving a few years back, but as far as i knew it still worked, I will do some searching and get back to you

they have a update as of 3.31.22, and cant find anything saying "its no longer supported"

It is still on the Iridium network, so I'm leaning towards yes (and as Stytes is saying his is still working, I'm going to take his word)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back