Influencers that get involved in the political process for wildlife and hunting

Forkyfinder

Curious if there are ANY influencers/hunting personalities that have got involved in the political process? I know @Big Fin has, has anyone else in their state or Montana? We find a lot these people do wrong, but do amy do this right? Frankly - i think we need this even more than conservation dollars/resources.

Janis Putelis participated in the video below to draw attention to the plight of the Gore Range bighorn sheep winter range. He also donated a beautiful lifesize mount of his sheep (with replica horns) to display in Vail, to draw attention to the local herd and recognize large donors that contribute to acquisition of the Vail Resorts parcel of winter range.

Jesus man. Why do i always start the lock ready threads?

I guess i didnt realize this would be so controversial. Frankly - i get how and why people wouldnt want to get involved.

Can you imagine the risk as a CPA, big sky custom home construction contractor, real estate agent, or really any business where you are reliant on wealthier customers?

Hope so - kiddo woke me up.

Maybe itll help with my 5 measily sheep points.
I just drew a sheep tag (2015) and already have more points than you. Hopefully the influencers and more importantly the big organizations BHA MDF etc etc start to advocate for wildlife.

I just drew a sheep tag (2015) and already have more points than you. Hopefully the influencers and more importantly the big organizations BHA MDF etc etc start to advocate for wildlife.
Those orgs all represent their members and interests. So... thats a lot more complicated than one person going up and saying something.
Ya dont say? Its almost as if 2024-5 would make you conclude i started putting in later.

Those orgs all represent their members and interests. So... thats a lot more complicated than one person going up and saying something.

Ya dont say? Its almost as if 2024-5 would make you conclude i started putting in later.
I was just trying to lead you to water for something you could advocate for. Apparently you aren’t a horse and you aren’t drinking.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back