Caribou Gear

You won !!!!

Mathews Solocam. Montec G5 125 grain. Axion 5 pin sight. Would be fun, challenging, but not impossible. I'm not good at following directions with the 'can only use one rifle'

Last edited:
Rule # 37, paragraph 13, section 2, subsection 19....and I quote

"Flip Flops may only be worn during times of active pursuit on the black bear hunt and may only be in the color of Victoria Secret Passion Pink."

No farmers tan...full sleeve tattoos :D

No ink here, just 100% farmers tan. Its kinda hard to tell if I have a t shirt on or not.

Are we talking true foam, trip and you tear out the strap flip fops, or are they new age fancy flip flops. Either way the passion pink is definitely the ticket but only if it was passion pink camo.

Judges Ruling: Allowed. Color restriction remain.

Actually, back on track, I can see John's 30/30 idea working, and the 308 Marlin would certainly get it done.

I was kinda thinking along the lines of a Howa 20" with a 2X7, maybe 308, or 7mm/08.....Or how about a Browning BLR in 358 ?

I have the Tikka T3 in 300WSM with the Nikon BDC 4-12 and came in at about $850.00. I was fortunate to get the scope on sale, but still.

My first thought was the Tikka T3 with a 2.5-8x VX-3 scope in 270 WSM with Barnes 130 grain ttsx bullets. I'm not sure that you can pull that off for under $1,000.00, though. So, I'd stick with the same caliber, scope, and bullet and try to find an accurate gun with whatever money I have left over.

Judges Ruling: Allowed. Color restriction remain.

Actually, back on track, I can see John's 30/30 idea working, and the 308 Marlin would certainly get it done.

I was kinda thinking along the lines of a Howa 20" with a 2X7, maybe 308, or 7mm/08.....Or how about a Browning BLR in 358 ?

I thought about the blr this morning. Thats a good one with multiple cartridge options.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back