Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wyoming Wardens- the thin Red line keeping us safe

Miss Iberlin to Miss Threlkeld: “Offer it up, offer it”
Warden Swingholm: 'What are you offering up?'
Miss Threlkeld asked about Warden Swingholm's wife

Woooooow - snitching on your friend is bad but there's something about turning out your friend to the cop in an effort to save your ass that really sinks to the bottom of the slime barrel.

I sure hope Miss Threlkeld reviews her friendship with Amy Iberlin. And I sure hope no one hires this lady as an attorney - you don't wanna be her client when things start going downhill!

Woooooow - snitching on your friend is bad but there's something about turning out your friend to the cop in an effort to save your ass that really sinks to the bottom of the slime barrel.

I sure hope Miss Threlkeld reviews her friendship with Amy Iberlin. And I sure hope no one hires this lady as an attorney - you don't wanna be her client when things start going downhill!

Dude, it's cool. They were totes just kidding.

Video/audio is imperative for LEOs now-a-days. Attempt to do this job enough years to retire with this current anti-LEO element and we'll, best to each.

That's some humorous interactions between the "bikini-clad" ladies and the Warden(s).

I'd say, the female attorney sunk her own battleship. Charges should be filed against her (WY: 6-5-102(a)(I)(b) ) and she should face the WY State BAR for her license to practice law. But hey, just another day on the water. I know a LEO would (and should) be in deep chit if s/he solicited sexual favors to let them off the hook. Haha! However, role reversed, likely not a chance.

But hey - I'd say the warden should have a wife "hall pass" to buy another rifle, handgun, and some good lovin'. 🤣

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back