Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming Wardens- the thin Red line keeping us safe

The wind is not the only thing that blows in Wyoming.
At the next WY Warden convention:

"You seriously got offered a ginormus BJ and a threesome on a boat with hot chicks....all I got was a dumbass ranch manager asking me if I knew how much money his boss has"
Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus and bikini clad makes my stretchy pants tingle...
A singularly shining HT moment, this. How am I supposed to get any work done w this level of ferocity running?

1657834160184.png

I'd rather take on a combative night hunter than a lady offering "favors". It's actually scary as chit ! You can see your career spiraling down the drain no matter how you handle it. The new body cams are a savior ! Once while canoeing a small lake along the shoreline I rounded a point to find two college chicks going at it. Two fishing lines in the water, no licenses, tickets being issued and repeated offers from them to join in,
and forget the tickets. More than once a bikini top was dropped in an effort to avoid a ticket. Super rich 80 year old guy aboard his massive cabin cruiser had two beautiful twenty something "rental girls" with him. Both ladies fishing without licenses. Repeated offers from the ladies for me to accompany them to the lower bunk area and avoid the tickets.

I learned early in my Park Ranger career that issues with the opposite sex on the job and off had implications.
Drunks and such I learned was best left to the SO and let them get tangled in it. Unless they were shacked to the tow stanchion they were not allowed in the Patrol boat. Perp walking them though the Park had much better effect. They had to transport them anyway, let them make the arrest and add the Fed. Waterways and Parks ordinance offences.
Admin hated it. Well let them explain the problems they cause with the "Office" & "Parks & Rec." mentallity some had and loose policies.
The SO's office would give me commendations for my actions and help.

My ex believed the Lake Patrol job had that air. Bay Watch every day.
I told her it was like a whale watching tour with drunks involved.

A singularly shining HT moment, this. How am I supposed to get any work done w this level of ferocity running?

View attachment 229932

Elkduds : we can not eliminate the possibility that she simply had a Bessie Smith moment, when she saw you. ( I'm wild about that thing ) She didn't care about getting a citation, she just wanted you. ;)

Elkduds : we can not eliminate the possibility that she simply had a Bessie Smith moment, when she saw you. ( I'm wild about that thing ) She didn't care about getting a citation, she just wanted you. ;)
If she did, it wasn't directed toward me. My attractions are, um, more subtle. Love the song reference, you are encyclopedic @ that. Have a swell Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back