Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wyoming knows how to manage mule deer

Congratulations Randy! Beautiful buck and definitely worth the wait. I think you made the right choice. It's always nice to hear when other hunters are so nice to each other. Something we should all strive for. Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Randy, congrats on a stellar buck! I think I had the same tag back in 2015 and it was an amazing hunt. Can't wait to see the day by day video on You Tube.

Really nice buck Randy, you're having a great year. Congratulations and thanks for the write-up!

Heck of a buck. I do not find much enjoyment myself in "road" hunts for a lot of reasons though sometimes that is the hand are dealt in a unit. My moose hunt 3 years ago was a road hunt. You put in a lot more effort than I did on your hunt and had more challenge by filming. Congrats on punching the tag and making some friends along the way.

You are quite the story teller. The podcasts are great but, I do love these write ups. Congratulations on an amazing buck!!! Thanks for sharing all these journeys and your experience. I love how you pointed out that the "glory tag" can end up being a tough hunt....some hunts I had low expectations for turned out epic while other trips with more points burned went pretty bad. Seeing you keep at it through all the highs and lows is very motivating. Thank you again.

I'll have to read this whole thread later. As far as I can tell, mule deer are extinct in Wyoming.

Musta killed the very last one. :(

Congratulations Randy. That is a beautiful buck.

It is a real treat being a NR on a hunt and being welcomed by residents. This has happened to me more in WY than any other state I have hunted in. It is the last best place as far as I am concerned!

You and your film crew are tougher than me. Below zero hunting all day requires amazing equipment, intestinal fortitude and knowing how to take advantage of wind blocks and sun exposure if possible.

Congratulations on a super buck

Another great write up and a fantastic buck. Thanks for sharing. Cant wait for the video.

What a cracker, the deer I mean :), you really do need to write a book one day, it would be a best seller amongst hunters.
I am just wondering if the term 'shagged' means the same your side of the pond as it does on my side?:LOL:
Cheers
Richard

Congratulations! Persistence and friendliness pays dividends! Thank you for the story, and thank you for showing/telling the conclusion. As I scrolled and got to the A) B) poll questions, I was almost apoplectic at the thought that you were going to leave us hanging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back