Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wyoming Upcoming Elk Draw Results

Three folks with my name, all getting a $577 refund, damn. From the looks of it Moosie didn't draw either though.

:(

Guess I spoke too soon.

2/20/2015 War 1,057.00 1,057.00 NATHAN PADEN NSEP 0 11010305229 NONRESIDENT ELK REFUND I20002040IG505007094 777-4600 040 - Game & Fish Commission

Looks like I'm another one who had Special General Tag as my second choice who didn't draw.

:(

Guess I spoke too soon.

2/20/2015 War 1,057.00 1,057.00 NATHAN PADEN NSEP 0 11010305229 NONRESIDENT ELK REFUND I20002040IG505007094 777-4600 040 - Game & Fish Commission

Looks like I'm another one who had Special General Tag as my second choice who didn't draw.

It is like a bad dream. I thought a 2nd Choice special general was pretty much a sure thing. I guess I just waited to long to apply in Wyoming! Or my luck is just that bad!

"No record found." :confused:

It looks to me that you have a $50 refund check coming, so I assume you drew...It looks to me that you have a $50 refund check coming, so I assume you drew...

Yeah, I saw mine. I'm looking for Uncle Larry. I assume he did not draw, but his name is not in the system, even though I am sitting here with his receipt on my desk.

Yeah, I saw mine. I'm looking for Uncle Larry. I assume he did not draw, but his name is not in the system, even though I am sitting here with his receipt on my desk.

Damn, just ran it again and it came up as a refund. Dang the luck. I was hoping for him to draw. They must still be processing them and adding them to the system this morning.

Randy just found this:

2/20/2015 War 1,057.00 1,057.00 LAWRENCE STICKLER NSEP 0 11010147867 NONRESIDENT ELK REFUND I20002040IG505004427 777-4600 040 - Game & Fish Commission

EDIT: just saw the reply when I posted mine!

It is like a bad dream. I thought a 2nd Choice special general was pretty much a sure thing. I guess I just waited to long to apply in Wyoming! Or my luck is just that bad!

This will be my first time in 7 years that I won't be hunting elk in Wyoming this fall. :(

i dont see anything... point total in january and website just says:

Draw Results Information and Preference Point Search
Nonresident Elk and Resident/Nonresident Spring Turkey available on February 26, 10am MDT

my credit card dont have a credit yet so i guess thats good? where else can i look, this will be a long night!!!

-finally got thru on wy refund site and none of my partys name is on it, we dont pre-pay for the point when we apply so did we draw? i guess yes??

Last edited:
my credit card dont have a credit yet so i guess thats good? where else can i look, this will be a long night!!!

Last year they sent out paper checks instead of giving electronic credits. So I don't think you will be able to tell based on your credit card statement. Might just have to wait until lunchtime tomorrow if the Auditor's website isn't working for you.

whoa. you either get back a pref point refund i(f you few) or a tag refud. I think.
Hope you are correct and drew, though..

I think if he didn't check the box that said "put me in for a preference point too" and he didn't pony up the extra 50 bucks it would mean he potentially did draw and he isn't getting any sort of refund? However, I had to watch the little circle go round and round 10 or so different times before I got any results. Prior to that I kept getting a blank page. So that could be misleading to those people that didn't also put in for the preference point, since the webpage could be having a hard time and it could potentially be indicating they were drawn when actually it was a internet issue.

I don't have a refund showing, so taking that for a good sign. Won't getting too excited until I see the Game & Fish results.

This will be my first time in 7 years that I won't be hunting elk in Wyoming this fall. :(

Just do what I do and get a cow tag! I must say, the experience of being around a couple bugling bulls was still pretty awesome despite the fact that I had to target a skinhead.

I checked my name yesterday for my cow draw and nothing came up, so I assume drew. Now try for the mule deer kicker.

I'll reluctantly add to my elk PP total this summer.

I put my buddies name in, it popped up a 577.00 refund for him. I've tried his name again 50 times since then and it hasn't came up with his name again.

I wouldn't hold your breathe if you are not seeing your name. Talk about a joke of a website! yikes!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back