Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wyoming Upcoming Elk Draw Results

Thanks kansasdad. That seals it! I guess I am officially a curmudgeon. (I thought it was some sort of sub committee or organization.):confused:

One could also estimate that the archery kill stats are a little low as hunters have the choice of coming back with a rifle, which allows them to hold off on shooting smaller bulls, etc. No guarantee they fill those rifle tags but odds are good that if hunters had no rifle option, they would fill more archery tags.

I personally like it how it is although the new 60/40, 40/60 deal is annoying IMO

Still no results this morning. Here I was thinking they would be posted bright and early this AM.

Usually they put something up on the website the day before saying that they will be available at 8:00 MST the next morning. With the extra 2 days since the 31st fell on Saturday this year I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't out until Thursday or even dare I say Friday which is the date they actually say they will be available? ;)

This is what I've been getting the last week, and again this morning. I don't have any points. Unless I was unsuccessful this year, Which im sure I will be with my 1st choice.

"We could not locate your record. Please verify search information entered. If you have moved recently, try using your old zip code. For results or general information please call 307-777-4600."

With the extra 2 days since the 31st fell on Saturday this year I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't out until Thursday or even dare I say Friday which is the date they actually say they will be available? ;)

But Eastman's told me they would be out today! :mad:

This is what I've been getting the last week, and again this morning. I don't have any points. Unless I was unsuccessful this year, Which im sure I will be with my 1st choice.

"We could not locate your record. Please verify search information entered. If you have moved recently, try using your old zip code. For results or general information please call 307-777-4600."

I had the same error occur last year after the game and fish merged my two numbers. The computer had created two records for me and my father as we had changed addresses. As a result of it attempting to combine the two (which it didn't do correctly prior to the draw) we did not draw our tags last year. You may want to consider calling game and fish and find out why your records are unable to be located. It took us several months to get our situation figured out. And we still didn't get the tags that 100% of people with that many points drew last year.

I had the same error occur last year after the game and fish merged my two numbers. The computer had created two records for me and my father as we had changed addresses. As a result of it attempting to combine the two (which it didn't do correctly prior to the draw) we did not draw our tags last year. You may want to consider calling game and fish and find out why your records are unable to be located. It took us several months to get our situation figured out. And we still didn't get the tags that 100% of people with that many points drew last year.

I just called out there. I was informed that the system has no info in it right now......:confused::confused:

If I don't have preference points and the draw hasn't ran yet I guess maybe my record cant be found now???

I can look and see which applications I've submitted this year and that info is all correct.

Heck, I dunno but I sure hope im not lost.

I just called out there. I was informed that the system has no info in it right now......:confused::confused:

If I don't have preference points and the draw hasn't ran yet I guess maybe my record cant be found now???

I can look and see which applications I've submitted this year and that info is all correct.

Heck, I dunno but I sure hope im not lost.

At least you hopefully have the opportunity prior to the draw to attempt to get something corrected!!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back