Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Wyoming Upcoming Elk Draw Results

You got it 100% right...I'm against the type-9's because it creates an either or situation.

One of the great things about Wyomings tags, is the flexibility it gives to those that draw...long seasons, multiple weapon choices, etc.

Pushing everyone into a box and taking choice away is not what I want...at least not yet.
Seems like you guys in states that have a million animals are a little spoiled without knowing it. Being able to hunt archery,muzzle loader and rifle with just one tag.
In Nevada you pick your animal and your weapon and you get X number of days to hunt. If you don't fill your tag you don't get to go hunting again with a different weapon.
Some animals have a 5 year waiting period to re-apply even if you don't harvest.

Last edited:
Seems like you guys in states that have a million animals are a little spoiled. Being able to hunt archery,muzzle loader and rifle with just one tag.

Too bad our legislators don't realize how good we have it in these states.

Seems like you guys in states that have a million animals are a little spoiled. Being able to hunt archery,muzzle loader and rifle with just one tag.
In Nevada you pick your animal and you weapon and you get X number of days to hunt. If you don't fill your tag you don't get to go hunting again with a different weapon.
Some animals have a 5 year waiting period to re-apply even if you don't harvest.

Which way would you rather have it?

Well I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I drew with two pp in the regular for a general tag. Looks like I will be heading to the Snowy's this fall. This will be my first DIY elk hunt in Wyoming so any help will be much appreciated.

I guess I was one of the lucky ones to. Thanks to 81hntn

Back